A Discovery

Mina Ashido. Ever since the day she started UA, she has had a crush on a certain brunette. Ochako Uraraka. A girl that is hopelessly in love with a boy who has a man. Mina sighs. "What's wrong Mina?" Kirishima asked the pinkette. "Ochako was going on about Midoriya again... it hurts you know." Mina told. The Bakusquad knows about her crush on Uraraka.

"Oh man are you okay?" Denki asked. "I think I might be fine... I gotta go home, see ya later!" Mina said before walking out of the school. Kirishima, Sero, Denki, and even Bakugo looked at her in worry. "I'm worried about her." Kirishima said. Bakugo hugged his boyfriend. "She'll be fine." Bakugo said. Little did they know what was gonna happen.

With Mina

Mina sighed when she got to her room. "She will never notice how much I'm hurting." Mina sighed. Then she started coughing. "Wait... why did I cough up flowers?!" Mina said in shock looking at the pink roses in her hand. Then Mina got out her phone. "Maybe google knows what's going on." Mina thought.

" Mina thought

"Oh no... no no no!" Mina freaked. Mina couldn't believe it. She could die because of a crush. She descided to keep this to herself. After all what's the worst think that could happen?