Alright! I did it! I tossed myself on to my bed. I just sent a text to the professor a few hours and I already got the job?! Damn my luck isn't all that bad after all!

Y/n: hello! I saw your number on the news paper and I would like to apply for the job! I'm currently a first year! I'm willing to put hard work into making your workplace look amazing!

Unknown: Hello! Your the first one to message me! Guess what kid? You got the job! How about I send I a car at your place to pick you up tomorrow? It's Saturday you don't have school right? It should work.  You can call me Professor Idabashi. See you tomorrow.

Y/n: uh okay! Thank you!

Now reading back at the messages it's kinda weird. Whatever it's no big deal. Surprisingly my parents weren't mad about me going. They wanted me to leave as soon as possible and make my own money. I look over at my clock and notice it's late. I don't know when the car will be here so best sleep now. I fall asleep.

~~~~~~morning~~~~~

"Uwah...!" I said letting a yawn out of my mouth and stretching.

I took a shower and got changed into some old clothes because I didn't know how dirty my job is. I grabbed my bag and checked my phone to see nothing. Until I heard a honk outside my house. My parents were off at work and I just told my siblings to tell them I'll be at work.

"Hello miss Y/n please get in." A man in all black and sunglasses said opening the car door for me

"Thank...you?" I said confused of why it was so fancy.

~~~~present time~~~

I was quite nervous because I was just dropped off at the work place. But excited as well. Better time than never! I walked in the door to be greeted with a room covered in food wrappers and tools.

"Ah you must be Y/n! It's a pleasure to meet you!" The professor jumped over all the trash and gave me a hug.

"No the pleasure is all mine......" I said with a fake smile.

"Ah shit! I stepped on the power disk!" Professor Ibadashi said trying to put together the broken pieces of what I think was some type of disk for a machine?

"Uhm do you need help.....?" I said trying not to step in any trash.

"Well yes that's why your here! I left a broom and a bandanna over there for you, go ahead and put it on.I would clean myself but I'm working all the time!" Professor Ibadashi said picking up thick cables from the floor to make it easier for me to walk.

I grabbed the broom from the door and put on the bandanna. This is worse than I expected. What on earth is he working on to have this much metal and tools in the floor!? I noticed there was a light coming from the door I was standing outside of. I was about to open it when-

"No stop!" Professor called out.

"No matter what you do you cannot enter that room!" Professor yelled.

"Oh sorry......" I took my hand off the door knob and walked over to where all the mess was and decided to start picking up the left over pieces of food wrappers etc.

"Alright! While you get cleaning I'll start working!" The Professor put on his welding mask and grabbed a torch and walked into the room where he told me not to enter and quickly shut it.

".....what just happened?" I said with a sigh. Look at this mess what on earth could he be working o-

*DRILLING NOISES AND BANGING*

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FU-" I let out a small scream.

There was so many noises coming from that room is was hard to focus. I'm afraid I
Might have to adapt. 

"I guess Hanako was right...I mean this place is in the middle of no where......" I mumbled to myself

~~~~3 hour time skip~~~~

After what seemed like hours I had all the trash picked up and I could finally sweep the floor. I had 3 full trash bags leaned against to the side of the wall that I'll through away. As I started sweeping I heard a door quickly open and close.

"Wow kid you work wonders! This place looks so much better!" The Professor said walking through the hallway covered in oil and dust. As he walked he left of a trail of oil and dust for me to clean after him. My god.....

"Hey Professor......your leaving a trail of oil and dust....." I said with a sigh and wiped the sweat off my head.

"It's alright! You can just clean it!" Professor said with a giggle opening a mini fridge that was under his desk and chugging down a energy drink and when he was done he threw at the floor.

"Alright I'm heading back kid!" He said walking over to the door.

"W-wait what on earth are you working on to make such a mess?!" I said angrily.

"It's a surprise kid, but I'm sure when he's done you'll take a great liking to him." Professor let out with a giggle and then he walked in his workroom.

"H-him?!" I said confused. Is he making.....a human?!

To be continued 👁👁