(A/n: I'm sure you can guess whose who in the picture.)

"Blimey." Was all he could say till he was forced to the ground and was dragged alongside it wrecking the floor. Till the monster threw (Y/n) to the other side of the arena. (Y/n) quickly shook his head as he saw the monster about to punch him. However, he was quick and jumped out of the impact zone. Only to feel something grip onto his left leg. He looked to see the monster had his leg, "Don't you dear-" The boy was cut off by the monster smashing his body onto one side of the floor, only to lift him again and smash him on the other side. It repeated the same movements until the monster threw him into a wall. "Loki me." (Y/n) finished as he saw Ryuko rushing towards him. He only glared as she threw a punch at him. Only to feel some resistance. (Y/n) was able to catch the punch despite how large the fist was.

The boy growled till he eventually pushed the arm away from him, thus pushing Ryuko away from him causing her to stumble. (Y/n) forced himself out of the human hole as he began to crack his neck. "My turn." He said as he rushed Ryuko. Before she could react she was being knocked back by every punch that was thrown by (Y/n). He reeled his fist back as it began to be covered in (F/c) flames as his eyes began to glow the same color. "PHEONIX CLAW!" He shouted as he punched the monster sending her toward a wall, leaving a webbed like crater. The monster broke out of the wall seemingly without a scratch. (Y/n) was breathing heavily as a beat of sweat dropped off the side of his head. "Man, if only I didn't go all out against Nonon." (Y/n) thought to himself as he watched his quite literal monster girlfriend ready to rush towards him.

(Y/n) took a deep breath as his aura faded away. This caught Satsuki's attention, "What are you planning (L/n)?" She asked curiously. "Ryuko, you have to calm down...let your anger flow away like a stream of water." Spoke (Y/n) calmly and in a softer tone. The corrupted Ryuko charged right toward you slamming its fist into your chest. "G-GAH!" Screamed the boy in pain as blood began to trickle down the side of his mouth. You then proceeded to get mauled on by Ryuko. It just kept getting more and more painful as time went on. You were then blown into a concrete wall. You began to cough up more blood as your hair covered your eyes with your head dropped down slightly. "This is by far the dumbest thing I have done, well no that's a lie. I've done way worse." Ryuko rushed you again ready to bring about more pain. "But it doesn't matter, so long as I get my Ryuko back!"

She grabbed your ankle and proceeded to "Loki" you once again. She was about to end you right then and there, although your body was aching, you can feel every once of your body slowly giving in but you kept on fighting. You began to chuckle weakly, "Ryuko...is this what you truly want? To kill what I can only assume is your first boyfriend you've ever had?" The corrupted Ryuko halted her movements, stopping the punch that was gonna knock you out for good. She began to listen to what you had to say. "Remember that dance we had? It was just us two alone, having fun. From what I could tell you were happy. Truly happy, you didn't care about your father's killer or Satsuki. It was just us two at the moment having fun, taking over the night, and making it ours. There was also the confession, where I told you that I truly loved you, not because you are pretty or spontaneous. But it was about your ambition. Your ambition to know who killed your father was. That's why I fell in love with you because you were willing to lose everything you cared about to know the truth."

Ryuko could end you right then and there...but she couldn't. Flashbacks began to zoom through her head. She was shaking violently, unable to control herself from these feelings rushing through her. If Satsuki was in (Y/n)'s position, she wouldn't hesitate to kill Ryuko, but this was you right now. "RaAaAaAaAaAaAaAa!" Roared the monster Ryuko as different parts of her body began to grow and shrink. "Stop fighting, let it flow." Spoke (Y/n) softly almost like a whisper in the wind.

Stream and blood started to pour out of Ryuko. The Life Fibers started to straighten back up. Before you knew it, she was back in her normal synchronized form, bruised and cut all over. You were on the ground sill breathing heavily. You chuckled weakly, "It worked, ha it worked."

"(Y/n)..." The boy in question turned his head to see Ryuko, who had tears in her eyes while bearly able to stand. "Heh...Oh hey, honey. Wonderful weather we're having, huh?" (Y/n) asked weakly with a light chuckle. "I'm so sorry...(sniff) I'm really really sorry..." Ryuko apologizes as streams of tears began to fall down her cheeks. "Aww, Ryuko crying doesn't suit you...I wanna see happy Ryuko instead." (Y/n) said with a smile.

Ryuko was now kneeling beside you tears streaming down her face. So being the good boyfriend that you are, you wiped away all the tears that were visible to you. "I can't believe you d-did that... G-god, w-why did you do that?!" She asked with anger and concern tone. "For you of course." You replied simply. "H-Huh?" Ryuko asked shocked. "I made a promise to one of my family members that, should I find someone I truly care for that I'd protect them. No matter what." Before Ryuko could respond the couple was interrupted by a familiar voice. "RYYYYUUUUUKKKKKOOOOO!" Shouted Mako as she tackled her.

Turning your head you saw Mako begin to slap the shit out of Ryuko furiously to probably "snap her out of it". She didn't even notice she was back to normal. "I'm (SLAP!) back (SLAP!) to (SLAP!) normal (SLAP!) Mako (SLAP!). Stop (SLAP!) hitting (SLAP!) me." Ryuko announced trying to get her best friend to stop. "Ryuko!" Smiled Mako with tears in her eyes. "Thanks, Mako." Smiled Ryuko. "I'm glad your alright, Ryuko," said Senketsu. "Me too..." Ryuko lightly smiled at him. "You nearly died of blood loss! You stupid idiot dummy!" Shouted a concerned Mako. Ryuko lightly chuckled before passing out. "E-Eh?! Ryuko! Ryuko! Did she die?!" Shouted a scared Mako.

"She's merely unconscious is all." Approached Satsuki toward the group. She turned to you with a cold, but neutral expression. "(L/n)... she lives because of you." (Y/n) only chuckled "All in a day's work." He said with a smile. "By nearly killing yourself in the process?" Satsuki asked with a slight concern tone. "Sacrifices must be made for salvation. Now if you'll excuse me...I'm about to pass out as well...!" Said (Y/n) as he was unable to keep his eyes open anymore. He finally passes out from all the tiredness consuming you.

"Ah! (Y/n) not you too?!" Mako shouted concerned yet again for both her friends.