"Hmph. You are one interesting individual... Elite Four didn't I order you all to do something for me?" Satsuki asked them with a menacing glare. "Forgive us! Right away Lady Satsuki!" Shouted the Elite Four and scattered, as Satsuki moved her attention towards (Y/n). She was seen smirking as she watched the (H/c) haired boy flying towards his monster girlfriend. "Heh... Good luck (L/n)."

Nui was dodging everything the unstable monster Ryuko was throwing at her, and it was pissing her off more and more by the second. Blood splattering everywhere. Heck even more was spewing out of her. Nui didn't care though, she just dodges like it were some sort of training ground. Nui began to laugh, "Excellent! It keeps getting angrier as time goes on! That's what Life Fiber do for ya." Nui spoke with such enthusiasm.

As (Y/n) was getting closer to the fight, from the corner of his eye he spotted a familiar-looking shadow figure in the distance. Stopping temporarily (Y/n) was surprised to see Mr. Mowhawk himself Tsumugu. "What the hell is he doing here?" (Y/n) asked to no one in particular. Tsumugu narrowed his eyes in annoyance at Ryuko while he has two SMGs in hand. "So even you were consumed by your clothing..." He spoke catching Nui's attention much to her annoyance. "What's your deal?". Tsumugu merely aimed his SMGs at Nui, "There is no need for introduction." He began to fire his left SMG backward at Nui, but she was able to dodge all the needles of course. He then fires his right SMG at Ryuko, till he began to use both to pierce as many needles into her as possible.

"It's not gonna work this time, if it took so many needles to knock out Senketsu then it will take upon the billions just to make her flinch. Gotta help." Said (Y/n) as he landed beside Tsumugu. "Need a hand Mohawk." Smirked (Y/n) as he took a stance. Tsumugu turned his head to see you, and your aura covered body. "(L/n)." was all he had to say. That was till Nui interrupted, "Aww You're ruining all the fun!" wined the pink dressed girl. Ignoring her protest (Y/n) faced Ryuko who was currently rampaging on the other side of the arena. "I'll take care of Ryuko, you go take care of little miss barbie over there." Concluded (Y/n) as he dashed toward Ryuko. Tsumugu just scoffed and jumps backward as to lure Nui from (Y/n). "RYUKO!!!" Shouted her boyfriend.

The Bloodied Monster's head turned towards you, cocking it to the side. (Y/n) stood in front of her line of sight as he pointed in her direction. "Ryuko, I love you and all but your acting like one crazy-ass bitch! You better stop or else..." He began to say before he finished with a more serious tone, "You won't get any cuddles once this is over."

It didn't respond, but you just assumed that the threat of no cuddles will make her stop.

"You're not listening are you, (sigh) of course you wouldn't. I mean why would you? You probably can't even understand me right now." (Y/n) spoke to himself as he shook his head with another sigh. (Y/n) eyes widen as he was still staring at the floor with a raised eyebrow, "What's that loud stomping noise?" He lifted his head just to see the open palm of the monster giant arm about to grab your head.