Christian

My name is Christian. And I'm supposed to be some kind of a player. But hey, i just play the game well. If you don't like it, you can always quit or get better. That's all I'm saying. But the thing is I wasn't always like this. But that's a once upon at time. Since I have time I will tell you. I use to have a caring heart, love everybody, and always there when you need me. But when I was going out with this girl. Spent fucking two years with that hoe. And she was cheating on me. The whole time. The fuck is that. But hoes gonna be hoes. You can't blame them. But I learn how to play the game better. I don't have a father. I had a father but he's no fucking father of mine. I don't fuck with him. Plus he's in jail...for selling. But that's not the reason why I don't fuck with him. He use to beat my mom. Like she was his fucking punching bag. And mom always thought he would change. But he was just around to smoke weed, and beat my mom. While my mother was out there trying to make a living. Naw,  I know what you thinking. She wasn't no prostitute. She was a cleaning maid. She go to one of those rich, snobby people home. And clean for them. It's not as crack up as it seem. But my mom   hangs in there. Have to listen to does struck up mother fuckers. But if I have to admit, they pay good money.