Class of Horror with Moody

Start from the beginning

Moody turns around as Jason seated himself back down. Moody pops open a jar with a spider in it.

"Hello. What a little beauty." He uses his wand to send it around the class. People screamed in fear of the Spider, but I was too tired to even care.

"Don't worry. Completely harmless!" He laughs. The class is unsettled by his actions.

"But if she bites... she's lethal!" Darcy laughs as it was dancing on Jason's head.

"What are you laughing at?" Moody said as he sends the spider onto Darcy's face, he screams in horror as Kelly tries to swipe it off his face.

I watched before the spider hovers in front of my face and I held my hand out and Moody places it into my hand.

"Hi," I muttered before Moody flicks his wand up and the spider follows.

"Talented isn't she? What shall I have
her do next? Jump out the window? Drown herself?" We all watched as he moved the spider near a bucket of water.

"Scores of witches and wizards have claimed that they only did do you-know-whose bidding under the influence of the imperious curse." Moody tells us as he held the spider in his hand.

"But here's the rub, how do we sort out the liars? Another... another..." Moody coaxes to us to give him another curse.

"Come on come on. O'Brien is it? Up," Nathan stands.

"Professor Sprout tells me you have an
aptitude for herbology." I only quirk a small smile.

"So is Celia Malfoy if I'm correct," I rose my hand and Moody looks at me. "Ah, there she is." He said and I gave a sarcastic smile before looking at the spider again.

"There's the um... The cruciatus curse." Nathan said, I knew something was wrong when he said that.

"Correct! Correct! come come. Particularly nasty. The torture curse." Nathan walked to the front of the class and I stood up.

"Sir," he looks at me and I glanced at Nathan, "maybe don't do that with Nathan," I told him and Nathan mouthed 'thank you' to me.

"Fine, you come up here," Moody told me and I nod my head as Nathan sat down, I touched his shoulder with a small smile and then stood in front of the class with my hands behind my back.

"Crucio!"

Moody begins torturing the spider with magic, it squeals in pain, my eyes went from blank to me staring in horror at the spider screeching in pain. I slowly shut my eyes and inhaled deeply as I listened to the screams.

"Stop it!" Someone shouts, "you're bothering her!" I shake my head at them before watching.

"No, I'm fine!" I lied as I watch with my hands slowly trembling behind my back.

Moody stopped and looked at me as I felt my nose twitch, the curse stops and the spider makes a noise of relief.

"Perhaps you could give us the last unforgivable curse Miss Garnet." Moody said as he held the spider in front of her.

"No," she whispers as she shakes her head. Moody put the spider on her books and he points his wand.

"Avada kadarva!" He said and the spider disintegrates in front of her, my eyes widened before I covered my mouth and raced out of the class.

"Malfoy!" Moody shouted, but I ignore him as I slammed the door behind me.

(Draco pov)

I've been hearing rumours that my sister raced out of the classroom today, people were talking and talking, then I heard Goyle chuckle; I grabbed my book and whacked him with it harshly as I sneer at Goyle in disgust.