They all nodded and went to get ready, Merlin rubbed his forehead "no one ever listens to me"

Agnar was in the woods waiting for them but grew nervous "I understand the fact that I live, but I am no longer a chaoswielder, how are you sure this will work?"

She shook her head "I am not sure that it will work my friend. But they still have hope, we need to help them keep it." She handed the amulet to him but he was hesitant to take it.

"But it won't be safe for them there"

"They are capable"

He still remained unsure about this decision but took the amulet from her hands "I'll try my best"

The trollhunters finally came and were ready in their armours "we're ready!" Jim said as he had his satchel with him.

"How long will we be there?" Claire wondered.

She said to them "I'll give an estimate but for us you should be back in one minute, but for you all, you can take as long as you need."

"Any precautions we need to take?" Marc asked curiously as he tightened the ribbons on his hands "you know, just so we actually make it out alive."

"The one thing you must do, is find her as soon as you get in." Merlin interrupted "I am very sceptical about this idea truly working, But I believe I still have some hope" he glanced to Maya and John who walked behind them, they clearly knew what had happened to their daughter.

The trollhunters were worried as to what they would think of her when she came back, they remained quiet and allowed Draya to speak. She nodded for Agnar to get ready "once you find her, she should know enough to keep you safe, if you gain her trust, tell her you must find the spirit of darkness."

"And if she gets suspicious?" Toby asked.

"You'll lie like the wind" Blinky said to them "Unfortunately we can not join you on this quest, my friends"

Jim asked him "but why?"

Agnar answered "I don't believe I'll be able to send too many people to the old realm." he controlled the amulet as it levitated in front of him "And I must stay on this side in case anything goes wrong"

They grew nervous and worried as they glanced at each other, aaarrrgghh assured them "we will come, if you in danger." he hugged Toby "good luck wing man."

He sniffled "see you soon wing man."

The trollhunters bid their goodbyes, Jim hugged his mother and said "We'll be back quick, trust me"

She smiled "I know, but just stay safe" pulling away she moved a stray hair away from his face "and bring back Elizabeth while your at it"

He chuckled and nodded his head, he saw Maya and John come up to him and assured them both "I'll bring her back safe, I promise"

John chuckled sadly "you better" he said before pulling Jim into a hug, the gesture shocked Jim but he hugged him back "bring my daughter back, please."

Pulling away he smiled and nodded, joining the others they stood side by side and got ready for their new rescue mission.

As Agnar uttered the words, markings appeared on the ground, surrounding the trollhunters as the amulet flew above them the portal slowly began to form.

"Wielders of chaos, be careful, for the use of chaos is forbidden and has a punishment of death in the old realm!" Merlin shouted, specifically to Marc and Claire.

The two glanced at each other worried but nodded, intertwining their fingers they looked up into the portal.

As the portal engulfed them all, it took them to the old realm. Opening in the air they all screamed when they fell down onto the new grounds.