Chapter 1: Lips on Lips

Start from the beginning

---

Tiffany woke up with a growl on her stomach. She look around her surroundings only to realize that she's still at the blonde's room. After she threw up all the contents in her stomach awhile ago, she was so tired to go home so she decided to take a nap. Now that she's awake with an empty stomach, she walk downstairs to see the blonde's kitchen. After all, that blonde told her that she can do anything she wants here.

Honestly, she can just go home if she wants specially now that the blonde isn't around. But there's something in this house that pulled her to just stay and wait for Taeyeon at least. That something, is comfort. The comfort she's been searching for months now is here. And her heart wouldn't allow her to lose the warmth of this house.

The blonde have been out for four hours now. And Tiffany just walk out from her room. She was quite amaze to see the blonde's house. It's actually a condo unit. It's huge and it's so clean. The marble floor compliments the clean walls of it. And the furnitures are screaming fortune. How could a bartender can own such a luxurious unit?

Tiffany carefully approached the kitchen to find something to eat. She had just opened the fridge when a loud heavy footsteps are rushing to her direction.

Tiffany stood still with her eyes close. She's waiting for someone to scold her but nothing came. Instead, a couple of groans and moans were heard. Tiffany's eyes grew wide. She doesn't know what to do.

"I knew it! I should have just go home! This blonde bartender is nasty. She just had date and now, she's home with loud moans? What a naughty dirty little girl!" Tiffany whispered to herself as she cover her ears, trying to avoid listening to the loud moans.

"What are you whispering at?" Tiffany jumped in her place after hearing a familiar voice.

"Yah!" She shouted when she spotted the blonde.

"Shhh! Don't shout." Taeyeon whispered. Only by then, Tiffany realized that it wasn't Taeyeon who's moaning. It's someone else.

"Who's that?" She whispered back.

"It's my housemate."

"Is she normally this loud? And does she always do this? Going home to fuck on your living room? Don't you think it's nasty?" Tiffany asked continuously.

Taeyeon chuckled, "And why are you so curious about it? Are you loud like she is?" She smirked.

"Stop! Geez! Your housemate is literally doing some dirty work in your living room and you're just fine with it? And oh my gosh! She's so loud." Tiffany held her temple in frustration.

"I can't even hear her." Taeyeon chuckled.

"What? Are you deaf? How could you not?"

"Because it's her girl who's moaning loud. My housemate is silently doing all the works for her." Taeyeon said calmly like as if it's so normal for her to encounter this kind of things.

"What?!" Tiffany screamed. Taeyeon by reflex, covered her mouth.

"Stop screaming. You're even louder than them." Taeyeon said in an annoyed manner.

"What are you doing down here anyway?" The blonde asked. "Are you hungry?"

"No." Tiffany shyly avoided any eye contact with Taeyeon.

"Yes you are." Taeyeon push her aside to find something in her fridge. Knowing Taeyeon's intention, Tiffany tried to stop her.

"I said I'm not." Tiffany stubbornly said followed by a loud growl in her stomach. She almost face palmed herself.