Chapter 2

Krista's Pov.

I'm so scared what if i make a fool of myself in front of him? Mae told me i should play it cool I'll atleast try anyways we're in Mae's car driving to the lads flat omg! why does he have to be so cute?!

Zayn's Pov. "Hey Lads Mae and Krista are coming over alright?" I Said i knew Liam liked Krista so i want to see how he reacts in frot of her she was like a sister to me I Love her as a sister "ok" they all said that made me jump a little i was coming from my room to the living room where they all were "Zayn can i talk to you for a minute" Liam suddenly asked "sure mate" i replied we went to the guest room so the others won't hear "i'm gonna finally ask her on a date i'm not scared anymore" he said "Really?"i sed "Yes" he said "ok i hope she feels the same way so you two can be together" i said i really want them two to happen "Me too mate"he sighed

Liam's Pov. I wasn't afraid anymore an Zayn knew i really liked her he,Lou,Niall and Hazza knew just them i've overcome my fear i really hope she Likes me back we went back in the living room watching ellen as i sat my bum down the door bell rang "I got it" Zayn said there probably here.

Mae's Pov.

i rang the doorbell and we waited for a few seconds until my brother opened the door "Vas Happenin sister and best friend!? " zayn yelled happiness while giving us hugs "Hey Zayn your in a good mood i see" Krista smiled "well Duh my two favorite girls are here, come in, There Here" Zayn said when we walked in we were tackled by 4 boys "ok you guys can get off of them now" Zayn sed as they did Nialler got a messege he read who texted him it was Joci .

Nialler's Pov.

To:Nialler(:

From:Joci:)

Hey Best Friend Whats up? :)

To:Joci:)

From:Nialler(:

Hey just hanging out with the lads and the girls :)

To:Nialler(:

From:Joci:)

Who girls?

To:Joci:)

From:Nialler(:

Krista and Mae

To:Nialler(:

From:Joci:)

can i meet them ? :)

To:Joci:)

From:Nialler(:

sure :)

To:Nialler(:

From:Joci:)

gtg bye

To:Joci:)

From:Nialler(:

ok bye Best Friend

we all sat in the living room but you know me i went in the kitchen and got the leftover Nandos from yesterday an started eating it i went back in the living room an talk duh.

Krista's Pov.

"What you guys been up to?"Hazza asked "school" i answered "oh Lou do what you do best"Harry said "ok"Lou sed and started saying jokes we laughed so hard we were on the floor and almost went number 1 in our pants he stopped "wanna play truth or dare" he smirked "sure" we all agreed "wait we have to get the others so it can be 10x more fun " Lou sed "who others?" Mae asked "our other best friend and Kris's and Niall bring Joci" Lou smiled "yay!" me and niall sed at the same time "janks" i said first "o.k i'll go call our best friend " "us too" i sed "Kris can i talk to you for a minute in the guest room?" Liam kindly asked "Sure" i said oh gosh just play it cool what Mae said we went to the guest room "Do you want to go on a date with me on friday?" He asked with no nervous in him like omg since it was wenesday an tomorrow is the last day oh school i can practice on not being scared in front of him "of course Liam" i happy answered "Great i'll pick you up at 6" He said and we both walked out to the living room and i called my Best Friends to come over i was excited.