It was very different when you are not just feeling it in someone else's point of view, but right at your own feet, thoughts, feelings...

"Let's eat first."

"Sa bahay na!"

"Bat ba gustong-gusto mong umuwi?"

"Bat ba ayaw mong umuwi?"

He shrugged. His hand slid from my arms going to my hand. Inalis niya ang pagkakahawak ko sa damit niya upang hawakan ang kamay ko. I pouted as I look at our clasped hand.

Six changed so much from the first one that I met before. He was more considerate and careful yet he's also letting go of himself. But there are also times that he's still the quiet guy who hates the world especially when we're around people. I saw how much he improved well and I cannot help but to feel so overwhelmed by all the efforts he's doing.

"Good morning."

Halos mapatalon ako sa gulat noong may humawak saaking bewang at bumulong sa aking tenga habang naglalakad ako sa hallway ng second floor dala ang mga bedsheets na pinapalitan saakin ni Ate Glen. His cold voice sent chills that went down on my spine.

I slapped his shoulder. "Di pwedeng bati lang? Kailangan may gulat?"

"I'm going to work..."

Obviously, Senyorito. You've been skipping more than really going to work these days. You should not do that often.

But of course, I didn't say that to him because even if I know how important work is, I can't still help but to look for him. I'm getting worse! Dati, I'll just look for him if he's days out but now, I keep on looking for his presence even after some hours. Especially when he's going to Manila! I hate Manila!

"Hmm..."

"Come with me?"

My eyebrow shot up while I tried to fight my smile back. I look around to make sure that's we're just alone before I turned my back to face him. He removed his hand on my waist in order for me to move but he put it back again after I faced him.

"Kala ko ba di na ko pwedeng pumunta don?"

He played with his lips. Bumagsak tuloy doon ang aking mga mata. Damn... that looks very soft and tempting.

"I'll lock you up in my office. You're not allowed to talk to men. Ako lang dapat..."

The side of my lips curved into a smirk. I hid my glee from him even if it's a little hard to do so. I raised my hand to fix the collar of his black button-down shirt.

"'Di mo din ako pwedeng pagbawalan..." I said to him slowly and teasingly. "Di pa naman kita sinasagot."

His face darkened and his grip on my waist tightened, causing me to step closer to him. I gulped when the view of his lips became closer to me. I placed my arm on his shoulder while I stare at it more. That... gosh...

I want!

I freaking miss those lips! He never kissed me again after he said he'll court me! Our interaction became limited to the hands, waist, and nothing more! Wala! Nada! Zero!

I tiptoed to get close on his face. I used my arms on his shoulders for support, plus I know he's supporting my waist. I was about to reach for his lips when his forefinger blocked my lips. Natigilan ako.

Ang damot naman! Isa lang eh!

He removed his forefinger and he held me closer to him. I smiled secretly. Hmm... this guy. Our foreheads and noses touched each other. My lips automatically parted when I felt his hot breathe to me, more when I felt his lips brushing to mine.