She groans in frustration and grabs her haori, "Look, if you don't  do it right now, I'll be the one going there myself" she tells him.

F/n blocks the door, "Oh you are not! The sun's still up idiot!"

"So?! I'm bored!" She whined, glaring at him.

"I need to reinstall the spell!" She thought, panicking.

He shakes his head, "No! Oyakata-sama had told me not to let you out!"

The demoness gulps, "What?! Why?!"

"Are you serious?! It's morning! MORNING!! M-O-R-N-I-N-G!!" F/n screams. Not really wanting to bicker with the demoness, his arms still blocking the exit.

Y/n facepalms at the his futile actions, "You seriously think I can't go past you? I can just throw you away you know" she states as a matter of fact.

He pouts, through unnoticeable from the woman's eyes, "I know you won't do that to me" he says.

Her eyes squints, her hand raising to his face, "Are you sure?"

F/n stays quiet and looks directly into her eyes, still not moving as her hand grabs his face.

Sighing, Y/n backs away and shrugs her shoulders, "Fine" she whined before plopping back to her futon.

He smiles and walks over to her, "I knew you wouldn't" he giggles joyously only to receive a glare from the demoness.

"Don't test my patience, get out before I get annoyed" The black haired girl warns him.

Her veins popping as she held her annoyance in. She has troubles with emotions to where no one wants to piss her off as her mood changes so easily.

He gulps and slowly stands up, "Ok ok!" He exclaims and scurried out the door.

The woman tries to calm down. Her annoyance still rising as she tried to calm down.

Heat getting to her.

The bland stuff getting to her.

Nothing can be done but spend her time doing nothing.

It was annoying her to no end.

She wanted to have her long wooden cigarette again. The fact that she wasn't given that since her first time at the corps annoyed her.

The familiar feeling of satisfaction on puffing out the smoke made her happy.

The scent special as she sometimes burned wisteria and slowly made her and Muzan immune to the effects of the said flower.

Though despite that, it made her have addicted reactions to the scent.

Groaning, she grabs her brush and the it on the wall. The harsh force and speed she used made it dig into the wall. Only the wet brush could be seen as it's wooden holder in the wooden wall.

"There's nothing to do! It's so boring!" She thoughts as she began to thrash around on her futon.

"If this keeps up, I'll literally go and kill some hashira before going away" the demoness thought.

Suddenly, the door of the basement opens and numerous footsteps resonated after.

She awaits the people who had entered her stairs and watched her room door opens and there popped up was a burgundy haired boy.

"Kyah!! It's the hanafunda boy!!" She exclaims happily, sitting up immediately.

"H-hello, Y/n-sama" Tanjiro greeted, entering the room. A yellow haired boy and boar masked boy following him close behind.

"Eh? Where's Nezuko?" Y/n asks, crawling to them.

Zenitsu stood behind Tanjiro as he stared at the demoness.

"She's in the box Y/n-sama" Tanjiro replies as he pointed at the box he carried on his back.

"Oh! Ok then. Sit here, I'll prepare some snacks" she tells them, pointing to the small table

They nodded and obediently followed the invitation. Zenitsu sat by Tanjiro's right while Inosuke sat by his left.

"Are you sure we can ear what she gives us?" Zenitsu whispers to the boy who smiled in return.

"Don't worry, I can smell her genuine interest" he tells the nervous boy.

Zenitsu nods, "If you say so..."

Tanjiro set the box down and gulps, "Sorry Zenitsu, but I can't smell anything for her emotions"

A/n

I'm getting fat guys, Faaaat!! 😭