Ashton..??

"Ashton??" I asked completely surprised and bewildered that he was here. I'm going to be completely honest I really want it to be him but my doubts are, it isn't . But what is he doing here? Words of advice? Make sure I look good? I guess we will find out.
"Hey Lauren" he replied so casually but I could tell he was nervous, what for I have no idea.
"What you doing here? I thought you had to do something?" I asked wanting to know.
"I'm on a date" he replied looking at his hands.
"With who? Do I know her?" I wondered feeling kind of sad inside.
"You know her very well actually..." he said then paused. I gave him a 'who?' look and he carried on.
"You..." I stood there speechless not knowing what to say.
"Say something please!!" He begged.
"Ash....... I... I ....love you" I finally spoke but I said that, I mean it was true but of all things, I say that.
"I love you too" he spoke smiling so big, bigger than he ever has. I bet you know what we did next! We kissed of course. It was amazing, it was magical, it was sweet, it was just... perfect. After the kiss he bit his lip which was just so hoooottt.
"Now for the date?" He asked even though he knew what I was going to say. Well I didn't say anything I just nodded.
"Well bring on the picnic food" he spoke happily as he clapped his hands. Which confused me massively. But then Luke, Callum and Michael came with Nandos bags which I'm guessing was for all of us but they weren't staying.
"Nandoooosssss!!!!!!" I screamed in delight, which I got a few looks for.
They all laughed at my happiness. But you do not understand my love of Nandos.
The boys handed us our Nandos and champagne, and dayum it was expensive champagne.
We said thanks to the boys and they left to further down the park because they were our ride home. I'm going to admit I had loads of fun on this date. We ate Nandos, drank champagne, laughed, were ourselves, it was perfect. But my favourite part of it was the fact that nothing changed in the way we acted. We were in love but still talked like best friends.
It was perfect!
--------------------------------------------
A/N~
Hey guys I hope you're liking it. Let me know what you think. Leave a comment , give a like if you like it.