Tokyos angel

First I would like to say that I do not own the characters in this story marvel owns most of them. I do not own the places, names, and most ideas. This is just a fan fic i've wanted to write for a while it's a x men side story. Yes I'm geeky but that's just the way I am... So without further ado

^^^Chapter 1 Escape.^^^ 

I was leaning agenst the wall outside the maze waiting for someone to escort me back to my cell when I saw an almost invisible door in the wall open and a gard come in. He sneered at me and went into the maze not bothering to check if the door shut which was lucky for me because right before it closed the hinges must have gotten stuck or something becomes it froze an inch from closing, tempting me. I should have resisted more but I couldent help it I paused for a second then sprinted over and tore it open. I ran out.  

I was outside standing next to a huge steal plated wall that had to be at least 50 feet tall. I looked around and saw that my former prison was surrounded by a forest of oaks and maples. I grinned and took off running they would never catch me now I was in my element, they had been training me my whole life for this they just didn't know it.  

I had been running for about 2 hours when night suddenly swooped in leaving it pitch black I sighed I would have to hide some how and spend the night I went to work carefully not to use my ability incase they can track me by it.  

I woke up in the morning scavenged for some barrios and took off running I could keep up a pretty good pace for hours on end. After about five hours I found a road and sat by it looking around. I was in the middle of the road when a motorcycle roared around the corner. I screamed and waited for the impact but the motorcycle skidded to a stop right in front of me and a man got off pulled off his helmet and started yelling at me about being in the middle of the road. I just sat there waiting for him to finish. Finally he stopped to breath and then looked at me funnily.  

"hey, kid what are you doing here this is a top secret government facility" he asked looking at me suspiciously.  

" truthfully I just escaped from there I was one of the reason they're top secret so I suggest that you leave they will find me soon and I really dont want to get a civilian involved in this" I said and started to walk away.  

" wait, kid are you muten??" he asked staring at me.  

"yes you can run away screaming now" I said and tried to decide which way to go. 

"hey kid I know a place where we can go see I'm a muten too and I know a man who runs an institute for mutens he is kind and would be happy to let you live with the rest of us..." he trailed off looking at me expectantly.  

" why don't you take me to the town you live in and I will scope out the situation if I find that it is a scam I will probably attack you in your sleep but if I find that your true then I just might come deal" I said waiting for his answer it all just seemed to easy.  

"ok I'll take it climb on" he said and pulled another helmet from a compartment and holding it out to me " we should get going" and without anymore explaining we drove off away from the facility without a backwords glance.  

Hey so do you like this???? If so tell me or I will just put it in some box of shame and never look at it again  

so ya comment!!! Thx oh ya and I'm not sure what to name this cuz what I'm calling it now is crappy and non discriptive...