Tokyo angel 4

Chapter 4

(no idea what to name it I don't know what's going to happen!!!!)

Awesome faces!!!

($v$) (^-^)v \(^\) (/^)/ (n__n)

(?_?) and last but not least (.__.)

Professor Xavior's P.O.V.

"what do you think Logan, is she dangerous?" I asked quietly looking up at Logan as he passed the floor.

"I think not she's just another kid who got exparimented on she has every reason not to trust us" he said immediately taking her side. Ah he always seams to jump to quick conclusions.

"I didn't mean it like that it's just of what she told me she has no telekinetic or telekinesis powers, I want to know what that lab did to her and if it will put her in danger"

"I think we just need to give her time let her get to trusting us, Then work on getting into her mind. And good work on letting Kurt show her around they look like they are going to be good friends"

"yes it would seam that is the case" Logan stopped pacing and went over to the window.

"what are they doing here!" he said in anger.

"ah the brotherhood yes I thought they might show up so shall we stop them or let the kids take care of it?" I asked it was intact ligand job to decide these things.

" I think that we should let them handle it, but I am going to tail them incase things get out of hand"

"yes that will be good we can see what she will do"

Arias P.O.V.

I woke up in the back of a jeep tied up I looked around, kurt rouge, and kitty where here but kitty was on pillow and rapped in a blanket while the rest of us where just tied up on the floor. I peaked my head up and saw a jeep infront of ours, I focesed on ours. It was being drivin by a smallish guy with super weird clothes, some kind of mettle armour. He would be easy to get rid of. I quickly apperated out of the ropes and hoped that the guy didn't here the crack when I disappeared. He just kept on driving so I carefully woke up Kurt putting my hand over his mouth incase he woke up scraping or something, which was smart cuz when he woke up and saw my face about an inch away from his he started flipping out once he finally calmed down and realized where we where he pulled my hand away and told me not to worry to just sit back and let him do the work that I didn't know what I in and that I should hide, then he realized that I was untied and looked at me funny.

"how did you get untied??"

"you dont know half the things I can do blue boy, k, so there are two jeeps this one is being driven by a short guy in weird clothes that stink to high heaven-"

"toad"

"- the other one is being driven by a huge guy-"

"blob"

"and another guy with a weird visor thing-"

"avalanch"

"geese why do they all have such weird names???" I asked confused.

"we all have names like that it's our mutin names I'm nightcrawler for instance" he said simply.

"weird, k, I'm going to go get scot and Jean and bring them back here then we will take care of this jeep right?" I said and not waiting for an answer flew up over the jeep. I looked down and saw kurt waking the others in the other jeep I saw Jean start to move so I popped down to her. She looked confused that I wasn't blue but didn't scream. I braved her arm and turned to grab Scot but instead I saw a huge face accompanied by a thin boy with white hair.

"pretty birdie" the bigger boy said and grabbed one of my wings I screamed but didn't move incase I injured myself.

"now,Blob I said remembering his name, you are going to let go of my wing and back away or you will find yourself in horrible pain" I said trying not to scream from pain.

"pretty birdie bad" he said and squized my wing I screamed and shot a curse at him I'm not really sure which curse it was but suddenly his face was covered in tenticles. I grabbed Scots arm and apperated back to Kurt. Once there I tried to put my wings back but I couldn't I looked back to see one twisted at an odd angle I cried out and sat down. Toad was infront of me tied up and when he saw me he cringed away. I looked and saw Jean had started driving but we couldn't turn around cuz the road was super narrow. I remember looking up and seeing Kurts blue face hanging over me asking if I was ok and I tried to tell him that I was but I couldn't muster enough energy, I remember trying to smile but in the end I just passed out. I woke up in a white room and looked around I saw the steel table under me felt the belts agenst my back and screamed. They had lied they where just a group of liars they worked with the facility, they where all a lie, the Harry potter marathon, Kurt,Kitty, Jean, Scot, they where all lies! I sut my eyes agenst other tears welling up in my eyes. After a minute I herd a faint thud of feet hitting the flor and the smell of brimstone I tearned my head to the other side.

"Aria what's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"what do you care your just a prop for the facility, you can drop the act you've got me on the table you can go get the doctor now, what is it this time, steroids, a broken leg so you can see how I work through pain!" I realized I was screaming and stopped talking, I was just so sick of it all I had fallen so easily I was so ready to find somewhere that I could live without fear of dr.s pumping me with some strange fluid.

"Aria I am real we aren't going to pump anything into you. Your strapped to the table so you don't injure yourself blob broke your wing last night and so Logan and the professor went to go get angel one off our friends so they can fix your wing, see he has wings to, except he can't retract his and they're white." he finished simply I was still confused when I herd footsteps and the professor, a man with white wings and a lady with white hair came in.

"ah Aria this is angel, and this is aurora or storm" he said pointing first to the man then to the women. "angel is here so we can figure out how to fix your wing. Now please stop struggling so we can Help you!" he said beginning to sound exasperated. I weighed my optians I could always run away once they fixed me up.

"fine but if you knock me out, stay Out of my head" I said menacingly closing my eyes and waiting for the pain to begin.

Ta da!!!!! Sorry that took Really long but I'll try harder life is just too complicated ya know?!?!?