Part I ~ Courage

A/N: Hey everyone! I am a girl who live in the small, unknown Sweden, and i must warn you; My english has a lot of grammar mistakes. Well, I blame it on my english teachers :P

So, I decided to write this story when I was bored and had a lot of Klaine-feels (I actually have that all the time lol), and I hope you enjoy it and don't care about my BAD grammar. And please, correct me if my grammar mistakes are serious. I'll take that as a favour.

Enough with nonsense, enjoy (and ship Klaine)!

---

Isabelle liked fall. She liked when the leaves fall from the trees and down to the ground. And the smell. It smelled fall everywhere. Like a smell of water and sunshine at the same time. She always stopped her walk from school for a moment to just smell everything.

Her pink and white school bag was wet because of the rain, but she didn't care. She loved rain too. But she loved drizzle the most. When it fell on her nose tip and mouth. It felt good. It felt ... like fall.

But she couldn't stay here forever. She started to walk again, to go home. Her dad's were already waiting. She picked up her phone. 2:34. School was finished 2:15. But she were just a minute from home now, it didn't really matter.

She opened the door and walked in. She heard her sister's loud scream and she heard how Blaine desperately tried to calm her down. Dylan was sitting in the couch, played games on his Nintendo.

"Hello!" said Isabelle while she dropped her bag on the floor. "I'm home!"

"Already?" Dylan sighed. "It would be a favour if you stayed a little longer to 'watch the fall' you know."

"Oh, shut up", Isabelle moaned and rolled her eyes.

"Iaej 'ome!" Li laughed and tried to hug her. "Iaej 'ug ji!" Isabelle home! Isabelle hug Li!

"Yeah, come here", Isabelle grinned and lift her sister up.

"Where have you been?" Blaine asked her. "You should have been home fifteen minutes ago!"

"Oh, I just, wanted to climb a little when I saw my favourite tree", Isabelle explained and looked down to the floor. "And after that it started to rain and I couldn't resist to stay for a moment and smell it."

"Okay, just don't do it again." Blaine gave her a quick kiss on her forehead and walked upstairs. Isabelle waled back to her bag and picked up her homework. She walked into her room, sat down at her desk. Maths again. She was pretty good at maths. She didn't think it was that funny, but still, it was easy.

---

 "Hi, gorgeous", Blaine said and lied down next to Kurt in their bed. Kurt sat with his computer, working with some project. "How's going?"

"Fine, you?"

"Tired, Li has finally fall asleep after an hour full of begging for ''tay 'wake little more'", Blaine laughed. "I swear, I was not in that way when I was two year old."

Kurt laughed and put his arm around his husband. They stayed there for a while, just rested onto each others arms. Kurt closed his computer, and his eyes as well. I'm the happiest guy in the world, he though and smiled. He just wanted to freeze the moment and enjoy every second, stay there forever. But, just cut of the bit where Li started to scream. After a few minutes, his phone buzzed and his ringtone, Defying Gravity, played loudly. He picked up the phone. 'Mercedes Jones' it standed on the display. He pressed the green button and put the phone at his ear.

"Hey, Mercedes, how is going?"

"I'm fine, you?"

"Great, Li is screaming louder than anything, but we're use to hear that."