"It's not the worst idea on earth," Lilith commented, "That would be Jack's." Jack looked at her and smiled. He continued to mop the blood covered floor. I took another body part, dropping it into the once yellow bucket. "Maybe there's some kind of enchantment that could protect our memories," I said. "Exactly," Hamish agreed, leaning his head forward in agreement. 

"The only thing remotely good about that idea is that we'd be war-wolves," Randall said, putting something in the bucket. Jack, Hamish and Lilith looked at him very confused. "like Warlock werewolves," I said, "You know...." 

"See I was thinking were-locks," Hamish said. "They're both sexist," Lilith said, shaking her head. "Guys shut up," Jack said. The double doors swung open, my mother ran in. "That alter should be clean already," she said. "We're almost done," I said, standing beside Randall. 

"I don't have time for almost done," she retorted, "A physics student was just mummified on the main concourse." She walked towards her office area. "Step away from the altar," she said, "Purgetur!" She pushed open the doors. 

We looked back at the counter and saw that it was completely clean of blood. "Hey! When do we learn that spell!" Randall yelled, Jack threw the broom to the side. 

~~~~

I sat on the armrest of Randall's chair, his arm rested on my leg. Jack walked over to us and sat down. "Okay," he sighed, "How about this? We don't kill everyone, just everyone in charge." 

"I like that," I said, "That should create a power vacum that lasts for ten minutes." 

"Y/N's right," Randall said, "Coventry was barely gone before Vera went all Order 66 on us." I chuckled at his joke. He looked up at me smirked, I blushed slightly from his smile. "Even if we wipe out everyone here, we still have the other chapters to worry about."

"Wait, other chapters?" Randall inquired, waving his arms around. Lilith nodded her head. "Yep," I said, "Four other temples in the United States alone." 

"You've got Washington DC, California, Oregon, New Orleans," Jack listed. "Then international ones," I said, "Brazil, France, Germany." Randall looked between Jack and I confused as fuck. "Each temple averages 100 people, that's 800 people," Lilith said. "And not to mention the Adepti," I said, pointing towards her. She tilted her head towards me then took a sip of her beer. "Of course," Randall raised his hands up, "The Adepti." 

"They're like the field agents of the Order," explained Hamish, "God knows how many of those in the world." Hamish glanced at Jack. "Check out the brain on Ham-sandwich," Randall commented, pointing to Hamish. "Absolutely not," Hamish responded as he shook his head. I smirked at the pet name, taking another sip of my drink. "All right," Jack sighed, "Maybe there's too many of them to kill." 

"Nobody is killing anyone until we track down this rogue practitioner," I said. Hamish looked at me, nodding in agreement. Randall threw up his hands and sighed in disagreement.