Chapter 1: Reunion...?

Lara's POV:

  Argh. My head hurts.

  I woke up, exhausted. What the hell was I doing staying up so la-

  Oh.

  The memories of what happened came back to me. I yelled and got up. I looked around. What?! This can't be. It's tha- But then my thoughts got cut off.

  "L-Lara?!"

  I swung my head round, to see who spoke. I recognized that voice...

  "Ali?"

  She hugged me, and I did the same. I felt... safer. But in this house, it's impossible to really feel safe. I'm not having a joke. It's.... scary. Scary is an understatement.

  "Why the heck are you here!?" I said. I heard the tone of shock in my voice.

  "I don't know. I remember being whacked on the head with a bat, but that's it..."

  "I should have guessed. The same to me."

  "Umm, do I even exist?"

  The last remark was made by a new voice. I saw the only person up was a kid with ginger-brown hair and a long-sleeved pastel blue shirt.

  "Before you ask, the name's Cash."

  Alicia grinned. "I'm Alicia, and this is my friend Lara!"

  Then, guess what?

  I felt something heavy push me to the ground. It wasn't a something, it was a someone. I looked up, wondering who the hell chose to jump on me.

  "Mason?!"

  He stared into my eyes with his pale brown ones. He looked scared. I understood why he was scared, I was certain everyone there - I saw others on the floor - would wake up and be terrified.

  Soon people started to wake up and introduce themselves.

  "I'm Thiago..." (He looked tired but scared too. He just seemed nice, I don't know why.)

  "I'm Marley!" (I knew her.)

  "I'm Kai..." (One of our close friends, but quiet)

  "Jian is the name." (He is rude, rude and r u d e)

  "I'm Charlotte, it's, uh, lovely to see you!" (Nervous. I don't know her or most others so I really don't know her actual personality. She seemed a little sassy, but we all come across someone like that.)

  "Uh, I-I'm Mary, I'm glad I'm not alone here!-" (She was trying to keep a smile but we could probably all hear the terrified tone in her voice. Strong character.)

  "It's Colleen." (Calm, I suppose.)

  "I'm Alab!" (Cheerful. He isn't that scared, I don't know why.)

  "Call me Dash. I like that better." (He was a typical teenage boy, I can tell.)

  "I'm Viola!~" (She sang saying that, I think she's obsessed with music...)

  "...Quinn..." (She had that quiet tone I recognized in Kai)

  We looked at each other. I heard a voice that confirmed my suspicions.

"Welcome to flicker! I would ask for y'all to go introduce yourself but you've done that."

  I almost choked. Oh my gosh, I knew it! Studying that first game has sure paid off.

  "There is an Evil team and a Good team. Your goal is to eliminate the other side. Any questions before we begin?"

  "What's our roles?" Dash asked.

  "... How did I forget that?! Just check your pockets, find out your role and start!!!"

  I put my hands into my pockets. I felt some paper in my left pocket. I took it out and looked.

  I smiled.

  'Your role is Muffin Man. You are on the Good team. You're job is to give muffins to others, to lift their spirits. Muffin men are popular you know. Good luck!!!!!'

  I saw Mason grin. I think he liked his role.

  "I should've known my role. Why did I think I'd be something like a spy?" Mary said.

  "I've studied this game. The game is deadly, we must not trust anybody," I warned.

  "I know some of that game or whatever it is. This woman here made me do it," yawned Kai, pointing at me.

  "The game must have started. Be careful at night, only trust people that are Good if you're Psychic, or your twin if you have one. We must prepare."

A/N: Oh look I uploaded again. Do you think Lara will use her role wisely? What are the other's roles? 695 words. Cya next story update! <3