1 new faces

"I'm on my way now and I'm getting you a big surprise!" I said into the phone, my hybrid squeaked.

"Are you happy?" I asked and he replied back quickly.

"Okay well I'm walking into the store now so I've got to go, I love you baby." I made kissey noises into the phone and he giggled.

We hung up and I went into the hybrid shop.

"Hello ma'am, are you looking for a hybrid or hybrid supplies?" She lady asked nicely.

"Uhm actually looking for hybrids, I feel sad when I leave mine at home and wanted to give him some company while I'm at work." The last nodded and lead me to where they keep the hybrids.

"Here you go, let me know if you've found the one.

I walked in there and my sight immediately catches 6 in one big cage. I was curious so I walked over and squat down.

"Hello," I said and they all looked up surprised.

"Wow," I said under my breath.

"Oh ma'am, I'm not sure if you want them. They won't let no one adopt just individually," the woman said and I nodded.

Mine was a rare breed and I'm so happy I got him and now that I look at them, there was common but some rare.

"How much would all of them be?" I asked out of curiousity.

The bunch sat up straight as the woman looked shocked.

"Uhm Well, $300. One of them is rare that's why it's so expensive." She smiled and I nodded.

"I'll take them," what!?!

"Uh oh okay," she quickly ran to go get papers and some collars.

She came back.

"These are the collars we assigned them too and I need you to fill out the forms, then if you'd like we have some things that the each individually like, I can give them too you on the house." I smiled and nodded.

"That will be great, thank you." She nodded and walked off.

"You're really adopting us?" I looked at the voice to notice a wolf hybrid.

"Yes, my hybrid at home sometimes feels lonely and I wanted him to have company. I'm not sure how he's gonna take it since there's more but I think he'll like y'all," I smiled and finally finished signing the papers.

"Here are the clothes and I put the items in the bag for you." She smiled as she got the hybrids out and handed them their assigned bag which had their names.

"Okay guys, lets go." I said and smiled happily.

-

I unlocked the door and quietly told them to stay back, they were flabbergasted by my house but I went in.

"Y/n!!!" My hybrid ran up to me and engulfed me in a hug.

"Hello my little fox." I kissed his head and he smiled but quickly took sniffs.

"You smell like,"

The door opened and revealed the other hybrids.

"Jimin!?!" They exclaimed.

"Guys!" He quickly ran up to them and they all hugged.

I, on the other hand, was a bit confused and shocked.

"Where did you find them y/n!!" Jimin asked as tears started coming out.

"Well I went by the hybrid shop and was gonna get another hybrid so you wouldn't be lonely while I was away at work.. but something told me to get all of them." I smiled and jimin happily skipped over to me and hugged me tightly: