[F]🖤𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙲𝚊𝚝🖤

Start from the beginning

"SEONGHWA. WHERE ARE YOU?"

He went downstairs in the living room and saw Seonghwa on the couch, sleeping. This made him smile. He softly shook his head as he went to the kitchen to eat something before going back to his room to sleep.

Wooyoung woke up in a good mood. His mind immediately when to the small black cat that was sleeping on the couch.

He got up and went downstairs but his smile disappeared when instead of seeing a cat, he saw a man. A rather beautiful man, must he add. But that didn't stop him from screaming.

The beautiful man woke up, his eyes widened in surprise seeing Wooyoung.

Wooyoung ran to the kitchen and came back seconds later with a knife in his hand. He pointed it at the man.

"WHO ARE YOU?"

"Seonghwa."

"Seonghwa who? I don't know any Seonghwa."

"Seonghwa the cat."

Upon hearing his response, Wooyoung burst out into a fit of laughter, clutching onto his stomach.

"Who the fuck name their kid Seonghwa the cat?"

"No dumbass. My name is Seonghwa. I'm the black cat you brought home yesterday."

"First you tell me your name is Seonghwa the cat, then you call me a dumbass and now you are my cat? Excuse me but this is my house, not an asylum. Oh and your little ears won't fool me."

"I'm telling the truth. I'm a hybrid."

"Yeah yeah. And I'm the prince of South Korea."

"Ugrh....I'll prove it."

Seonghwa went behind the couch and after sometimes instead of the man, the black cat came.

Wooyoung dropped the knife, his mouth opened a little, his eyes wide open. He lifted his shaky hand and pointed at the cat.

"Y-You-"

He couldn't finish his sentence when everything went black.

Wooyoung woke up, sweats dripping down his face. He looked around and saw his cat sitting on the bed sheet beside him. The animal mewled and made its way on Wooyoung's lap. He rubbed the cat's back.

"Oh my God Seonghwa, I had this weird dream where you transformed into a human and....nevermind you can't even understand me."

The cat got up and went into Wooyoung's bathroom. A few second the same boy that appeared in Wooyoung's, as per himself, dream with a towel around his waist. His eyes widened as he stared at the boy.

"Before you faint again let me explain myself. I'm Seonghwa, the cat you brought home yesterday. I'm a hybrid and what you just told me wasn't a dream. It actually happened this morning and you fainted when you saw me."

"WHAT?"

Wooyoung sighed as he rubbed his temple, trying to process what he just heard.

"Excuse me but can I get some clothes?"

Wooyoung looked at the older for a second before leaving his room and coming back with pile of clothes in his hands.

"My sister in the same height as you and probably the same size."

Wooyoung said as he handed the clothes to the older who went back inside the bathroom.

It didn't take him long to come out.

"I-Is it good?"

Wooyoung turned around and he was sure his cheeks were red. Seonghwa was wearing a black skater skirt with a black crop top sweater. His cheeks was a light pink colour which suit him perfectly.

"T-There are pants a-also. Oh my God I-I should've c-checked the clothes f-first. I'm s-sorry."

"It's f-fine. I like wearing s-skirts and d-dresses. I hope it i-isn't weird."

"No no no. I-It's fine."

"H-Hey uhm...d-do you have a c-choker?"

"I t-think t-there is one, i-in my sister's r-room."

Wooyoung went to get one while Seonghwa stared at the ground, a small smile on his face. His previous owner hated it when he wore dresses and skirts because, acording to her, boys shouldn't wear feminine clothes but Seonghwa liked wearing those. He was glad his new owner didn't have a problem with him dressing like that.

Wooyoung came back seconds later with a red ribbon choker in his hand.

"H-Here."

He gave the older the choker, who quickly wrapped it around his neck.

Wooyoung had to admit that the clothes and the choker suited the male perfectly. It looked like it was made for him. The way the skirt's waistband hugged his rather tiny waist and the way his beautiful white porcelain skin was showing off.

Wooyoung shook his head, breaking out of his thoughts.

"I-I'll go to work n-now."

The next few days have been a bit awkward for both males. Seeing someone after work at his place was quite new to him and the fact that someone was a male who wore feminine clothes made him flustered.

But with time, Wooyoung started having feelings for the hybrid. He just couldn't help but fall for the older. The way he would fidget the hem of the sweaters between his fingers while looking down, the way his ears perked up when he was excited, the way he would shyly ask Wooyoung cuddles when he had a nightmare. It was all cute in Wooyoung's eyes and he just wanted to protect the older.

He was nervous as well as scared to tell the older. Many questions and thoughts filling his mind. But being the confident and courageous person, he thought himself to be, he decided to confess.

So after they had dinner, they both went to sit on the couch, where they would watch a movie as every night. Wooyoung stared at the screen in front of him, not caring about what was showing as his mind was filled with thoughts.

Should he do it?

He took a deep breath before posing the movie. Seonghwa turned his head, looking at the younger with a questioning look.

"I-I have something to tell you."

"Really? I also h-have something to tell you."

"How about we say it together?"

Seonghwa hummed. They both closed their eyes and said they what had to say.

"I love you."

Both males opened their eyes, staring at each other in disbelief before they lightly giggled.

"So.....will you be my boyfriend?"

"Y-yeah."

Wooyoung chuckled at Seonghwa red face, completely ignoring his, as he felt a boost of confidence. He pulled Seonghwa closer and captured his lips. He smiled when he felt the older kiss back.

After the confession, they went back to their movie and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.