"dad says she's getting better yeah." thena nodded as she pulled gum from her pocket, christina cheekily stealing herself a piece making the pair laugh.

"um she's back in hospital, dad said once she got out the first time every now and then she would tell him or frey or dite that she was struggling to breathe so they called 911 and they suggested that she go back so that they can keep an eye on her." the girl sheepishly smiled as christina poured feeling immediate sorrow for her.

"thena." the brunette sighed as she was quick to wrap her arms around her friend. "i'm so sorry baby." she whispered in the girls ear as they embraced one another in a hug, athena desperately trying not to cry.

"it's fine i'm fine! let's not make me cry today-" the silver haired girl laughed, pulling away from the hug as she began fanning her face.

"the only crying i will be doing is maybe and i mean maybe when i hug the boys!" christina laughed on response with a small smile on her face.

"mkay yeah sure i totally believe that 'maybe' part thena yeah." she rolled her eyes jokingly as the girls burst into laughter, settling in their seats and preparing for the flight.

as soon as the girls' flight landed and they'd finished talking to a few fans at the airport getting pictures and promising not to post anything about where they were on social media.

the pair got a an uber to the hotel that them and the boys were staying at, dropping off their bags and immediately getting another uber to the boys venue.

their flight had landed so late they didn't have time to change or shower or anything else that could've changed the way they looked or anything so they made an immediate dash to the boys venue where they were about to go on stage.

it was a whirlwind of emotions and panic as the two friends rushed around the venue trying not to be seen or screamed about as they made their way backstage, having small conversations here and there with members of security and other people who helped the boys when they were on.

eben saw the two girls as they walked passed the green room and ran to hug them, saying the boys were just about half way through their current set and were doing really well.

the three remaining people who weren't performing just sort of hung out doing random things. throwing grapes into one another's mouths. taking stupid videos and posting them on instagram and snapchat because they didn't need to hide it anymore.

they were singing along (very poorly may i add) to whatever it was the boys were performing at that point in time. and just overall having a hysterical time.

when they were told by a member of security that the boys were coming off stage and back into the green room after a shower athena and christina ran to hide behind the couch leaving eben to clean up the mess they had all made.

"bro that was so good." the two girls could hear the echoing voices of congratulations and praise that the band usually gave one another after they'd performed.

being on tour the boys were very used to having five minute long showers and then being thrown into the bus and moving to another state.

luckily they didn't have to leave new york until not tomorrow but the day after that because they had another show which meant they got to relax and didn't have to have a five minute long shower despite that being their normal and that's exactly what they did.

"no no you were incredible. especially that voice crack dan-" they could hear the teasing sounds getting closer and closer which just made athena and christina the even more fidgety.

"jack shut up man." daniel teased back punching the boy on the shoulder as the band of five stumbled their way over one another and into the doorway of the room.

"aww usually you'd fight back dani boi." zach teased pinching the older boys cheeks making him furrow his eyebrows and immediately swat away the younger boys hands from his face.

"he's soft cause he misses his 'sunshine'" jack teased back falling backwards and onto the couch flailing his arms and legs in the air in a strange way as daniel and corbyn stayed by the doorway, arms crossed over their chests as jonah and zach joined the noodle haired boy on the couch.

"jack man let him miss her." jonah bumped his shoulder "you miss gabbie." he countered with a raised eyebrow.

"yeah but she's carrying my child so technically i'm allowed to miss her-" jack attempted to argue as christina nudged athena telling her to get up at that moment in time.

the silver haired girl popped up from behind the couch wrapping her arms loosely around jacks neck with a taunting tone in her voice.

"but what if i miss him too? then is he allowed to miss me?" she asked softly as everyone turned their heads to look at the girl before looking at daniel who still had his eyes on her unable to move.

"well if you're not gonna hug her i am!" corbyn squealed as did athena as they ran up to one another in a little jog and met in the middle. the boy bending down to wrap his arms around the girls waist as his went around her neck and they swayed back and forth slightly.

athena then lifted her head from the blondes neck to see daniel staring at them in disbelief. "can i have a hug dani boi?" she teased with a small smile as he nodded, unable to form words and the silver haired girl let go of corbyn, running around him and towards daniel.

the seavey boy opened his arms bracing himself as athena jumped onto him wrapping her legs around his waist as he caught her thighs, spinning the two of them around in a circle and not letting go once they had.

"would now be a good time to mention i bought a friend." thena asked tilting her head over her shoulder, still in daniels arms as christina was now stood leaning against the wall, all attention being on dathena that nobody noticed her stand up.

"chris!" corbyn shouted, jumping over the arm of the couch and picking up his girlfriend spinning her around but with her legs still straight and standing unlike athena who was clinging onto daniel like she was a koala but the seavey wasn't necessarily complaining.

"yep now i feel single."

AUTHORS NOTE

and they're reunited

i'm watching the next step and writing- i'm also gonna apply for people's applyfics so if i need to apply to yours or you want me to pls remind me because i can't remember-

i still can't quite believe i'm at 1k but we'll uh roll with it- thank you all so much 😳😳

uhm yeah.....

i'm gonna continue watching netflix and uhm write some more because i have nothing else to do today so why not? uhm i love you make sure you stay safe 🥺🤍