twenty six

FALLING

(🌻☁️)

(🌻☁️)

"CHRISTINA I AM SO FUCKING TIRED." athena mumbled, rubbing her hands over her eyes as the two girls sat in the airport waiting for the flight to be called.

unfortunately surprising the boys also meant waking up at the ungodly hours of the morning before sunrise and driving well getting an uber to the airport because athena was too tired to drive and corbyn had picked christina up from the airport when she arrived the first time.

the girls debated the idea of just going on a massive road trip and driving up to new york but the silver haired girl was very quick to shut down the idea not having the energy not time or even patience to do that so they were gonna fly. not to mention christina already had the tickets

"remind me never to do anything for daniel ever again." athena added, leaning her head on christina's shoulder who inwardly awed at the tired girl. thena was 'baby' in general but when she was tired she was extra precious.

"you don't mean that baby." the brunette shook her head as she ran her fingers through the ends of her hair.

"you're right i don't." athena shook her head slightly as she closed her eyes "but i'm tired so it's justified." she shrugged slightly making christina laugh lightly.

"of course thena. of course."

"can we get starbucks? i want a starbucks-" the silver haired girl suddenly perked up as she watched a couple walk passed her, coffee in their hands.

christina immediately nodded in agreement as the girls picked up their hand luggage and began stalking over to the nearby starbucks and grabbing their drinks before returning to seats near their plane gate and waiting for their flight to be called.

the pair sat on their phones, doing god knows what. probably scrolling through social media. christina using twitter but unfortunately not being able to hint at their surprise.

none of the boys knew that they were coming, in fact the only person they'd told was jon who was allowing the girls to go backstage and surprise their favourite people on earth.

all the girls knew athena wouldn't be able to keep this secret form daniel if she tried so she had been officially banned from having any contact with daniel until after the surprise. which the girl herself wasn't too happy with but she didn't necessarily say anything because she knew it was true.

a little while later their flight number was called and the girls sat there patiently waiting for the crowd to disappear before they began boarding the flight.

"how's your mom doing?" christina asked the girl all of a sudden as the duo stalked through the plane, attempting to find their seats and once they did they immediately began getting as comfortable as they could.