Eight: girls night 🧸

"What the hell?" I asked shutting the door. I turned around and saw all the girls with massive smiles on their faces.

"My baby got a boyfriend!" Leilani said hugging me. I rolled my eyes and hugged back.

"Do you have the photo that JJ took of us?" I asked. She nodded then got out her phone and sent it to me.

I got a notification then looked at it and quickly posted it to my Instagram.

Liked by @Romanaustin, @kOuvr, @Leilaniwarren and 3026186 others

@Ameliastorms: mine 🖤

Load comments

I checked to see if Roman has posted anything about us yet and he had.

Liked by @Ameliastorms, @Chloecyr, @Nickaustin, and 4601692 others

@Romanaustin: mine 🖤

Comments disabled

"We're having a girls night." Heather said. I nodded and we all got into our pajamas and grabbed some food from downstairs and ate it while talking about random things.

"Let's watch a movie." I said. Everyone liked the idea so we put on after we collided because we all loved that movie.

We finished the movie then did face masks. We waited 15 minutes while watching some old vlogs that the hype and sway house had posted.

We washed our masks of then went to bed. Everyone fell asleep quite quickly so I FaceTimed Roman.

*phone call*

A: hey

R: hey! Why are you whispering?

A: everyone's asleep

R: makes sense. I'm so happy you said yes today.

A: so am I. You don't understand how long I've wanted to say I've liked you for. I thought it would ruin our friendship so I never said anything.

R: same here.

A: haha. I'm gonna go cause I'm pretty sure I can hear heather waking up but bye baby.

R: bye bubs.

*end of call*

I put my phone down and fell asleep on the couch at then end of Leilani's bed.

Word count: 308

This is the end of the story because I wanna write a new story and this one was just a complete fail. Hope you enjoyed it.