Chapter 2

Continue :

Preeta ( in tears ) : sab thik chal raha tha.. lekin us prithvi ne sab kharab kar diyaa.. saara illzam mujhpar laga diyaa.. sab khatam kar diya..

She slowly laid on floor murmuring these words..

Preeta ( in tears ) : hamari dosti.. unka mujhpe trust sab.. barbaad ho gya.. sab kuch.. 

Soon she fell into a deep slumber...

Aftersome time , karan came & looked at her who was shivering due to cold.. he picked her in his arms & moved towards their room..

He made her laid on bed & covered her properly with duvet.. he sat beside her holding her hand & started applying ointment on her wrist.. 

Karan ( in tears ) : kitni bhi koshish karlu.. lekin akhir m tumse zyada mujhe hi dard hota hai.. tumhe aese dekh kar..

He tucked her hair behind her ear & tearfully caressed her cheek..

Preeta ( murmuring in sleep ) : karan.. 

Karan : yahi hu babydoll.. tumhare pass.. ( smiled in tears )

He softly kissed her forehead & then laid beside her taking her in his arms...

Karan ( in mind ) : pata nhi.. dil kyu keh raha ki tum par vishvas karu.. tum aesa nhi kar sakti..

He looked at her face which was shining due to moon light.. he wiped his tears & hugged her closely.. 

Karan ( in mind ) : gussa bhi tum dilati ho.. lekin sukoon bhi sirf tumhari baaho m hi milta hai..

Next morning.. 

Karan & preeta were peacefully sleeping in each other's embrace.. prithvi was passing through the corridor..

Prithvi : zaara.. apni jaaneman ko to dekhu..( laughing ) kaha tak usne apni zindagi jhand kari.. bhai se shadi karke..

He opened their room window & shocked to saw them sleeping together.. he glared them angrily & clutched his hand in to a fist..

He angrily broke the vase which was kept on side table..karan wake up listening this sound..

Karan ( sleepy ) : subah subah kon tod fod kar raha hai.. yeh..

Then his eyes fell on preeta who was sleeping cutely hugging him.. he smiled seeing her & kissed her cheek..

He was smilingly admiring her.. he came back to senses hearing knock on door..

He carefully came out of her grip.. He opened the door & found prithvi there..

Karan : subah subah tu yaha kya kar raha hai.. office ni gyaa aaj..

Prithvi : bhai.. mr.singhania ka call aaya tha.. ( smirking ) vahi.. jisko preeta ne mails bheje the aapke dream Project ke..

Karan : hm.. to kya kiya Singhania ne..

Prithvi : unko malhotra company ka contract mil gya hai.. un mails ki vajah se..

Karan ( shocked ) : whatt..!!

He smirkingly nodded his head..

Karan ( controlling his anger ) : office jaa.. m vahi milta hu..

Saying this , he closed the door with a bang & turned around..

Prithvi ( laughingly ) : Aayee hyee.. ab hui naa.. good vali morning..  mrs. Preeta luthraa urf.. myy jaaneman... ab to app gyi..

In room : 

He moved towards her & shaked her..

Karan : preeta.. utho..

Preeta ( turned to other side ) : sone do na karan.. 

Karan ( shouts ) : preeta..!! Maine kaha utho..

She opened her eyes with jerk & looked at him who was burning in anger.. he harshly hold her arm & made her stood in front of her..

Preeta : karan.. kya hua aap subah subah aese kyu behave..

Karan ( tighten the grip ) : tumhe nhi pata.. meri coffee kaha hai.. ( shouts ) haa.. where the hell is my coffee..!!!

Preeta ( in tears ) : aa..abhi laati hu..

He pushed her hard on floor.. she looked at him shockingly..

He bend to her level & hold her face tightly.. she winced in pain..

Karan : what do you think you become my wife so easily ? did you look at yourself in the mirror ?

He made her look towards mirror.. she was crying & only looking down..

Karan ( shakes her head ) : dekho.. khud ko.. ( shouts ) dekho.. kitni badi dhokebaaz chalbaaz ho tum..

Preeta ( crying ) : plzz.. leave me..

Karan ( held her hairs ) : kya.. nhi dekh paa rhi hai.. are dekhogi bhi kaise.. tumhe to khud se gin aa rhi hogi.. hain na..

He left her & stood up..

Karan ( angrily ) : you don't even have the standards to become my maid.. bloody cheater.. 

He left to washroom banging the door angrily.. while she was sitting numb.. couldn't believe her ears.. she never thought he would said these words to her..

Preeta ( smiled bitterly ) : sahi kaha.. preeta kisi layak nhi hai.. i m a bloody cheater.. cheater..

She wiped her tears & stood up.. & left to kitchen..

Aftersome time , karan came downstairs & sat on dinning table..

Karan : ( shouts ) Aaj naasta mil jayega kyaa mujhe..

She quickly go towards him.. he glared her angrily made her gulp down in fear.. he took a one sip..

And the next moment, she felt a burning sensation on her hand.. she screamed loudly & held her hand..
Yes , he threw his coffee on her hand & stood up..

Karan : ( angrily ) yeh kya banayaa hai.. tumhari maa ne kuch sikhaya nhi kyaa.. haa..

She was crying holding her shivering hand.. he took her hand & pressed hard.. she shouts in pain..

Preeta : Aahhh..karan..dard ho raha hai.. chodiye..

She looked at him who was glaring her with bloodshot eyes.. she was crying & trying to took her hand back.. but he was only squeezing her hand tightly..

Karan ( angrily in tears ) : dard ho raha hai na.. mujhe bhi hua tha.. jab tumne chand paiso ke liye apna iman bhej diya tha..

Preeta ( crying miserably ) : kuch nhi kiya.. maine.. plz mera hath chodiye..

He jerked her hand & left from there.. she fell on chair with thud & started crying loudly..

Preeta : nhi rehna mujhe yaha.. m nhi rahungi ab yaha.. chali jaugi yaha se kabhi nhi aaugi inke pass.. kabhi nhi..

She slowly wiped her tears & stood up she about to move but felt dizzy & held her head.. she was about to fell but...
Someone came & held her from behind..

Preeta ( in tears ) : karan..

He turned her & smilingly cupped her face.. she opened her eyes & was shocked to find..

Screen freezed

Precap : Last shout

Priyu644 2nd shot 😐 extend kar deadline😑 14 ko exam hai.. last shout nhi likh paugi 🤕

Preeranloveforever tag plzz..😽mention a user
Do leave your reviews 🤍

Tina♥️