"Al i get it, haha Sal needs to restrain himself from saying all those vulgar words," 

"I guess haha but i added some too you know, i should get some credit, " we both laughed, i love hanging out with Ali, we arrived at DSW and it was heaven for girls i swear, SHOES was everywhere.

Since we were going to a party tonight we both decided to go to the heels section first, i mean i don't really dress up and i know that heels are a girls best friend, oh don't get me wrong, I'm 5'8 and Ali's 5'9 yup she's only taller by an Inch, we're not fat, but were not skinny either, we're just perfect thats what Ali always tells me. We got to the heels section and oh my they were all so pretty, Then we finally saw these cute Sergio Rossi Platform Italian Shoes made me melt i swear, so i decided to get it in Black and Nude and Ali bought some, Sergio Rossi but they were Architectural Sandal and they were to die for. (pictuures of shoes on the side) In total for my shoes i spent about $400 on my shoes and Ali spent about $200. 

Next would be our outfits we shopped (the outfits on the right, and for Melissa's outfit it's without the gloves and tights)

Then when they were done with all the shopping it was already 7:30 so we decided to grab a light dinner and when we were done we went off to my house to get ready. 

*at my house*

"Call him Mel!" she screamed at me,

"Who?" i asked acting like i was confused but i knew exactly who she was talking about,

"you know who, go call him now!" 

"should i?"

"Ha! so you did know who i was talking about! Liar!!" 

"Haha you know me so well Al! okay i think i should"  I said grabbing my blackberry of my dresser, 

I typed his number from the receipt to my phone and press call, 

"oh my its ringing!"

then on the other line, "Hello" awh that british accent melts my heart, 

"hey, remember me?"

"Oh, you the, "Tall passion tea lemonade in a grande cup with extra ice"?"

"haha oh you remember all the drinks people order?"

"nope, just yours," i don't know why with just his simple words, made me blush like a fresh red tomatoes.

"do you use that pick up line on ever girl you hit on from starbucks?"

"nope, just you" again i blushed shit!

"yeah right, anyways a friend of mine is having this party, if you have nothing to do you know if your not busy you should come, it'll be fun!" 

"will you be there?"

"uhm yeah i mean thats why im asking you to come silly" i giggled, oh man im flirting over the phone now, 

"alright then, so you want to pick me up or should we meet there?"

"how about meet me at my house around 8:30ish?" 

"oh alright, that sounds good, but it'll sound better if i knew where you live," he laughed, awh his laugh was too cute, ugh concentrate Mel!

"how bout i'll texted to you after we hung up?"

"sounds splendid"

"i guess i'll see you latter?"

"yeah of course, its a casual party right?" 

"yeah it is"

"alright then see you there at 8:30ish" 

"see you" oh my with just hearing him talk already takes my breath away i wonder how he'll look like without the Starbucks apron and cap.