🖇 Chapter 20 ( New boy )

Start from the beginning

Isabella : " you don't like it ??"

I tried seeming clueless again but he probably caught on to what I was doing.

Mattia : " so you don't like nice Mattia huh ?"

I laughed and gave him a peck on the cheek.

Isabella : " nahh I don't think I do "

Mattia : " Ok then "

He then pushed me to the locker gently and wrapped his hand around my neck, everyone else had left 5 mins ago so we were alone in the middle of the hallway.

He then let go of my neck and put his hand beside me on the wall and got close to my ear, his breath sending chills down my spine.

Mattia : " are you teasing me with this dress cuz I can play that game and skip school rn if I wasn't failing "

I laughed and then kissed him passionately, I missed his touch the last couple of weeks it was all " are you okay " " how do you feel today " and stuff like that and even though I liked it and h read so genuine I craved his touch more than anything.

we kissed passionately until the bell rang then we had to go our separate ways.

Miss Adams: " good morning class we have a new student joining us today, he just transferred from Washington."

Then a boy stood next to her, he had curly hair and he was muscular, he looked like on of those annoying fuckboys.

He made eye contact with me and licked his lips,
Ew tf ? I rolled my eyes at him and looked away but I could still feel him still looking.

Miss Adams: " this is Vinnie hacker "

                             ......................
                           * skip to lunch *

It hasn't even been a full day and all the girls at school were crazy about him, we all sat for lunch and Lara looked kinda anxious.

Isabella : " heyy Lara is everything okay you look worried or uncomfortable? "

Lara : " ummm ..... yeah I wanted to tell you guys som- "

In the middle of telling us something someone
came from the back interrupting her.

Vinnie : " so those are your friends huh "

We all looked at her confused and she sighed and started talking again.

Lara : " guys this is m- "

He interrupted her again and before he continued I stopped him.

Isabella : " can you let her speak tf ?"

He smirked at me again and I rolled my eyes, Mattia noticed and gave him an aggressive glare and pulled me closer to him from my waist.

Lara : " okay so I was saying, this is my cousin Vinnie he just moved from Washington"

The boys welcomed him and Mattia just glared at him .

Vinnie : " so is he like your boyfriend or sum ?"

He pointed at Mattia and before I talked back to him Mattia started speaking angrily.

Mattia : " yes I am you got a problem  ?"

He had to ruin our day didn't he.

Vinnie : " she won't be for long tho so enjoy it while it lasts"

Mattia was immediately squaring up on him so I pulled back and started walking outside.

Isabella : " stfu for me please can you "

I said angrily at that Vinnie guy as I left the cafeteria.

I managed to calm Mattia down and the rest of the day passed just fine, I hope we don't have to hangout with that guy again.

( a:n, sorry for being late on this chapter I just didn't have any ideas, how are you guys doing ?? Also please lmk if you like the chapters it'll mean so much mwah <3 )

Anyways why do I pass my glow up and everyone out there becoming a whole different breed, all I want is a glow up before school what do I do wrong 😔👍🏻