Prologue

Everyone likes him for his nature, for his behaviour. A very caring and nice man who loves his family so much. He has everything . He is perfect but his disability gives him feeling that he is imperfect, sometimes.

He met with a serious accident. He was saved somehow but after that his right arm doesn't work. His right hand doesn't show any movement or feel anything.
His families knows that but they believe that one day he will be totally fine. They want him to get married but that wasn't so easy. Because he is way too stubborn and another thing was the rejections and those girls who want to marry him, only see his success and money. The last but not least, pity that he never wants.
But there is always someone for everyone who is just made for them. How he finds his love and if he get, will he accept her overcoming from the fear of being imperfect for HER.

She came back to India after spending a long ten years in Newyork away from her country. But she was still traditional, respect her culture and values. She is beautiful, caring and strong girl who don't give up easily. She loves her family.

For her, He is best and she will be luckiest if he will be her husband. She can accept him with all his flaws.

But for him, He is imperfect for her. His disability doesn't make him perfect for her. She was most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She is best and she deserves best.

"Dad, it's yes from me. I want to marry him." She said looking down with smile.
Other side:
" No, I can't marry her, maa. Please don't force me." He said in straight tone.

She wants to marry him.
He wants to stop this marriage.
She wants to mend him and come out of his insecurities.
He is hell bent to make her realise that he is not good for her.
He gives her reasons to say no and she finds it lame.

At the end, will She able to make him believe in love or will he get successful in changing her decision and go away from him?

If you are thinking I must have got this idea from a popular movie then you're absolutely right. I got this idea from that movie only but I am writting in my style. I just took the basic point from there but I assure you Story Will Be Different.

********