'MINE'

you pov.[have third pov.]

"Baby,babygirl what do you want?" Ally asked softly making me smile widely hearing her voice."uhm..aha!ice cream on a cone and the banana with chocolate syrup "i said excitedly." Wow easy baby"she said and walk into me to kiss the top of my head and then walk out to buy it for me.I really love her so much I mean who wouldn't??

Ally quickly back sat in front of me, handling me the ice cream and banana with chocolate syrup on the table.oh i miss this!"oh!thank you!"i said happily. She smile "for you baby" she said.I smile back and lick the ice cream slowly and moan at tge taste i miss this so much Ally didn't want me to eat 'cause my throat would get hurt.I saw Ally bit her lip looking at my lips,I just shrugg it off and lick it again slowly she bit her lip again and lick her lips,ok this is weird!."erm,,Ally are you ok?"I asked looking at her directly and lick the ice cream slowly. She gulp."y-yes,of course. I think you're.....good at licking huh?"sge asked smirking.I smile widely"yes!that's me" i said happily.
Y/n didn't get what was on Ally's mind.
"Do you want to lick something?" Ally asked."yeah!i want! "Y/n said happily.Ally smirk at how innocent her girl was." Hmm.at the house,just wait"Ally reply. "Uhm.what it is?" Y/n asked."secret, just wait babygirl"she said.
I smile widely..what it is??.I ate all the ice cream."next top,banana!,Ally where's the syrup? "I asked." Here"she said handling it to me.
I put it on the tip of the banana as it slowly go down,I lick it slowly closing my eyes. I hear Ally gasps.
As I eat all of it.I look at Ally. She's biting her lips again."Ally? " i asked.she didn't hear me.I snapped my finger in front of her."huh?what?"she asked looking at me."you ok?I'm done"I said.Ally nod."yeah..come on baby girl now taste 'Mine'"she said seductively. "Uhm.ok?" I said. What's 'mine'?.

As they got home,all she do is to lick 'mine' that Allysin said. Y/n thought that this 'mine' that Ally have was better than Ice cream and banana she ate.You know it though.😏

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I hope I would lick that 'mine' that Allysin have.lol😏😂

You want me to do more?.answer pleaseee😢🐇

Ally Brooke Imagine[ally/you]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें