Kai- movies

Kai- are you coming or not?
Me- yes I am I can't find my- I found it.
I ran out with my phone and got in the car.
Kairi- really your stupid phone?
Me- you weren't saying that when I sent you those pictures.
Kairi- whatever.
Me- just for that I'm deleting them.
Kai- jokes on you I screenshotted them.
Me- jokes on you I have your phone.
Kai- give it back.
Me- drive.
He rolled his eyes and drove. He tried to reach for his phone so I got in the back.
Me- ha you won't be able to get it.
He groaned and kept driving. I deleted them off his phone and deleted them from our messages and mine.
Me- here you go.
Kai- I hate you.
Me- I love you too.
I got back in the front and he said- how many times are you going to move.
Me- as many times as I want to.
He rolled his eyes and parked.
Me- let's go.
We got out the car and walked in. I bought my snacks because he walked in the movie without me. Bitch. I walked in and sat a few seats down from a group of guys. I ate my snacks while watching the movie. Durning the movie Kairi sat next to me.
Kai- babe
Me- what
Kai- I need you
Me- I'm right here. Dumb bitch
Kai- not in the way you think
Me- no
He rolled his eyes and I kept watching the movie. His hands went up my thigh but I was busy watching the movie. He went under my hoodie and and in my leggings. He started rubbing me. I tried so hard not to moan. He stuck a finger inside of my pussy. I grabbed his free hand and squeezed it. He laughed and I said- let's go
We got up and walked to the restroom.
Me- what is-
Kai cut me off by kissing me. He pinned me to the wall and stared kissing my neck. ( the door was closed)
His hands traveled down to my pussy. He rubbed me through my leggings. I moaned into the kiss and he pulled away smirking. I pulled down my leggings and touched my panties.
Kai- someones wet
He went down and slid them down. He spread my legs and started licking. I grabbed his head and threw my head back. I started moaning.
I pulled on his hair and he started sucking. I moaned and he flickered his tongue around.
Me- fuck
He stood up and said- now your horny
Me- shut up and fuck me
He smirked and pulled down his pants. He did the same with his boxers and turned me around. He bent me over and pushed himself inside of me. He held my ass and smacked it. He slowly started thrusting. I held onto the counter as he thruster.
Me- fuck
Kairi- mhm you know you like it
He went faster and I moaned.
Me- oh shit I think ima cum
Kai- cum
( I almost put Mattia.😭😭😭😭)
I released and he came on my back.  I stood up and he growled- knees
I got on my knees and he tapped my lips with his dick. I opened and he shoved it in. I started bobbing my head up and down while he put my hair into a ponytail.
Kai- fuck
I kept going faster and he said- good girl
I started gagging and he groaned and started face fucking me.
Kai- oh fuck just like that
I started licking his balls while deep throating. I wasn't gagging because ya girl doesn't have a gag reflex. He came and I swallowed and stood up. We both got dressed and chewed him while walking out. We went back to the movie as watched the rest.

( -any ideas)