Deborah viciously harassed Miya , the original heroine,It was a typical villain character with a bad end.

In the novel Deborah grabbing Miya her hair and are get Miya's a poisoned drink that dissolves the oesophagus.

The most impressive thing was that she made a doll that looked exactly like Miya and put a curse on it.Deborah's terrible atrocities

It was the crown prince, one of character in the novel fall for Miya , who revealed Deborah's atrocities.

'Her horrible deed were revealed in novel

The crown prince accused Deborah of blasphemy for miya made the curse doll.

It was a clever strategy
The only thing above the authority of the emperor and high-ranking nobility in the empire was the saint
All.

Saint Nile, who sacrificed her own life to drive out evil and saved the people, was the most popular in the empire.
She called the goddess, who built a strong barrier with six pieces of her body, and everyone respected and loved her.
How are saints also hardcore here
Miya is condemned to be such an incarnation of Saint Nile.

She had a high purity of divine power, and Deborah's accumulating evil mileage was so high that the Prince's claim of'consecration' gains strength.

Even if the family members of the national government Deborah, who is a guilty sin against the saint of the country, is brought to trial.
A person bought by Miya's fisher and Deborah, who was packed with a jury and lost the trial, is like a prison she was imprisoned in a monastery near the missing barrier.
I did arrogant crazy things, but why

Deborah's ending is only a monastery The writer was swearing a lot about it.
What was the author's words at that time?
"It's a princess of the Seymour family. Country It's the daughter of the seymour family, and it's impossible to execute."

There were quite a few readers who got off at that time because of the artist who was too obsessed with the setting in novel.
If you want to avoid going to the monastery, the key is not to bother the heroine.

The reason why Deborah, who has an enormous back stomach called Seymour, has fallen is simple.

It is because she touched the heroine in the novel.
But I have no intention of harassing Miya.
Fortunately, this is the timing of the novel just beginning, so Deborah has not yet met the female protagonist.

Due to the'pink diamond necklace' mentioned by Duke Seymour, I learned that the first episode of the novel and the point in time I possessed are the same.

Episode 1.
Pilaf Montes, one of the fish in the female protagonist's , is seriously injured by a strong monster from the mysterious crack near the barrier.

Healing Pilaf, who was seriously injured by the attack of a monster, with divine power.The person is Miya the heroine
Like most reverse harem novels, Pilaf falls in love with miya, who saved life at first sight.
In addition, the ruined nobility She felt sorry for her poor situation and wanted to do anything.

"Miya Who saved my life I really want "

The Montes family also opened like Seymour
As one of the Gongsin family, the successor his words were not light.
Miya smiles and smiles at Pilaf, who looks like he's going to drain the liver and gallbladder.

"I just did what I had to do."
"Miss Miya
"I'm hoping that you'll get a quick recovery Pilaf.

Impressed by Miya's innocent heart, Pilaf accidentally learns that her birthday is short, and she wants to give her something nice.