MEETING BEVRLY

✨Y/N POV ✨

When I went into the bathroom I had to go see if it was "that" time of month which is annoying!! While I was doing my business I heard Greta , her gang and some other girl I think it was Beverly marsh. But I kinda zoned out for a little but I heard water so I quickly finished doing what I was doing and looked underneath the to see one of the greatest friends putting water in the trash.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

🩸 Beverly POV 🩸

I thought I heard water for a second then I saw a bag a trash that looked like it had liquid in it so then I covered myself with my backpack so I don't get dirty but then I heard I very loud smack outside of my stall. I opened my stall to see y/n the "popular " girl in front of Greta who had her hand on her cheek. I was shocked because nobody really stood up to Greta like that so I was surprised. " If I see you and your little pack messing with her again I WILL do worse missy" y/n said with a little anger and sassy into it. That's when Greta and her friend left the bathroom with just y/n and me in there. It was quite until I told her thank you. " No problem us bad ✨ bleeps✨ got to help each other" she said tying her boots which were cute then I noticed that they had paint splatters on them. " hey um where did you get those boot I really like them" I said questioning her. " oh these I did them myself I want to be a fashion designer when I am older so it's really nothing" she said proud of herself she seems really cool to be a friend. " Oh if you didn't know I am berverly .. berverly marsh" I said holding out my hand " y/n .. y/n tozier " she said while shaking my hand. " You seem to be cool but I gotta go see ya later bev" she said while walking out. "
Bye y/n !!" I said walking out the bathroom as well.

A/n
It is like 1:36 I think in the morning 😂 but I just want to say that Beverly and y/n will already be friends before they really get to meet the loser so ✨ yeah yeah✨ byee girlie 😔