Basic information

"Hello 🙋 Welcome to my 'About Me' book! I'm Flaming Wolf and I'll be your personal guide for the day"

"To your left you'll see my name. As you can see my name starts with an 'M' though it seems like the rest is blurred out. I'll have to think about giving y'all my full real name but for now, that's all your getting unfortunately"

"Up here to your right, you'll see my age. I'm currently 18 years old. I'll be turning 19 next month"

"And to your left, you'll see my day of birth; October 23, 2001. Fun fact about me, I was supposed to be born February 1st, 2002, but I ended up being a premature baby. 3 1/2 moths early to be exact"

"What's that? My hobbies? That's actually our next stop on the tour. My hobbies include as follows:

Writing
Playing Video Games
Watching YouTube
Listening to Music
Editing/Making Videos
And Sleeping"

"And here we are at my favorite Youtuber's. They include Joey Graceffa, Daniel Preda, Mathew Patrick (Matpat) and the Game Theory crew, NateWantsToBattle, Markiplier, Jackseptiveye and somewhat of Pewdipie"

"Some of my favorite Ships are as follows:

Stephew (Mathew Patrick +Stephanie Cordato)
Natepat (NateWantsToBattle +Mathew Patrick) although I do respect Stephew and whomever Nate end up dating, I just love the together
And (formally) Janiel (Joey Graceffa + Daniel Preda) I respect their decision to break up, however much it may hurt"

"Oh? My favorite Bands? Well, fellow reader I'm glad you asked. My favorite bands are NateWantsToBattle, Set it Off, Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco"

"And this concludes our tour of my 'About Me' book. If you have any more questions, feel free to comment them down below. I'll see y'all next time 😊 Hope y'all have a wonderful day/afternoon/night. Baiiiiiii 🙋"