~The Orphange~

~Hizashi's POV~  

  I was so psyched that Aizawa said yes, that I hardly got any sleep. I tossed and turned thinking of what kid we may adopt. Dare I say, kids. Aizawa noticed me stirring. "Go to sleep," he said in his usual exhausted voice. "Okay," I said. I hugged onto Aizawa and suddenly fell asleep instantly. I dreamt about our future and all it beheld.

     The next morning I got up early and snuck out of Aizawa's arms. It wasn't hard at all, he is a heavy sleeper. Even a marching band couldn't wake him, I thought. Smiling at that thought, I went to make his favorite breakfast. I found some bacon, chives, eggs, and teriyaki sauce. Time for "Operation: Teriyaki Omelet". I broke the eggs into a bowl and whisked them together while adding special spices. Then cooked the bacon while I chopped up the chives. I added the chives to the egg mix and chopped up the bacon. After I cooked the omelet to perfection, I added the teriyaki sauce. I plated the omelet and topped it with the chopped bacon and some parsley. 

   Just as I was about to put the food on the table,- I just made myself a bagel- I heard Aizawa stirring in the bedroom. He must've smelt the food. The only thing that could truly wake him up. I smiled, set the food on the table, and walked towards the bedroom. "Morning!," I beamed. He was sitting up on the bed. He stretched and yawned, "'Zashi did you cook?" "Of course," I replied. He was suddenly out of bed and scrambling towards the kitchen. I followed him stifling a laugh. Failing I burst out laughing. Aizawa looked at me, covering his ears. His hair flew up and his eyes went red. My laugh was suddenly quiet. He had erased my quirk. I apologized for being loud. "It's fine 'Zashi," he said. We entered the kitchen and his eyes lit up when he saw the omelet. Before I could say anything, the omelet was gone, as well as my bagel. Stunned, I just stared. He looked back at me with an innocent look, "What, I was hungry, and your food is just so good." I smiled at him. "I'm glad you think so," I said. I proceeded to make another bagel for myself.

    That afternoon we started our search. We found this adorable orphanage right off the bat. It was called "Sunny Side Orphange 'for the less fortunate in life we provide a home'". We walked inside and it was so depressing. It even made me, Hizashi Yamada, feel depressed. Maybe we could save a poor kid from this place, I thought. I looked at Aizawa and he blended in with the kids in dark clothing. He looked at me with a grin, "Let's find a duckling!" "Yes, let's," I replied with an equal grin. We went through a ton of fake children who pretended to be good. You could see the desperation in their eyes. We made it through every child in the orphange. I looked at Aizawa and he shrugged. "Any others?" we inquired. "N-nope." the mistress of the orphange replied way to quickly. I exchanged a glance and knew there was another child. "May we see the last child," I asked. "W-what child?," she asked nervously. Finally, I spotted him across the room in the corner. I nudged Aizawa and pointed at this boy. The boy seemed to be around the ages of nine or ten. He had gorgeous purplish indigo hair and the cutest purple eyes. He seemed to be staring at nothing in paticular. I pointed towards him. "That child," I said. "O-oh you mean Shinso. You don't want Shinso. He is a problem child," she quickly responded. "We still would like to see him," Aizawa said with a hint of interest in his eyes. "Shinso," I call out to the boy. Shinso turned his head towards us with a shocked look. "SHINSO, get over here. NOW," the mistress ordered him. Shinso walked over his eyes clouded over with disintrest. "Am I in trouble again?," he asked. "Not this time," she hesitated before continuing, "Darling, these nice men Mr.Hizashi and Mr. Aizawa want to speak to you." she said. Before walking off she quickly added, "Don't pull any shenanigans." "Yes ma'am," he said and turned to us. He stared at us for a bit before looking at Aizawa and saying, "Y-your eraserhead!" Aizawa chuckled and replied, "Yes, I am." The disintrest in young Shinso's eyes turned to amazement. "YOUR MY HERO!," he exclaimed. That was what did it.

   Next thing we know we were signing the adoption papers for Shinso. Shinso had gone to grab his possessions. He returned with a toy version of Aizawa's glasses on his head and nothing else. Aizawa picked him up and noted his glasses, "Cool glasses Shinso." Shinso beamed at the compliment. Before we knew it we had gone to the IKEMA to buy stuff for Shinso's room and stopped at too many toy stores to count. 

     Later that night we had Shinso's bedroom set up. He wanted it to be Erasehead themed. Gofigure. He wanted to be just like his dad. He told me he admired me too and wanted me to show him how I use my quirk. I promised I would soon enough. We set up his closet, literally a mini Aizawa seemed to live in Shinso's room. I thought it was adorable.

   That day went by in a blur. Before I knew it, we were tucking in Shinso and saying goodnight. Aizawa and I passed out on cue as our heads hit the pillows. I dreamt about all the fun Aizawa, Shinsou and I would have. I couldn't wait to drive him to school, as soon as we enroll him that is. I woke up briefly in the middle of the night to see Aizawa smiling in his sleep mumbling about Shinso. So cute, I knew life was just about to get wild.