Chapter 62 Dinner? Let me accompany me?

Start from the beginning

When I ate, I was fine at first, and I had a serious meal. The atmosphere after three drinks was not right. The red-faced and bald Wang Dao started to sip a few female celebrities and said that whoever drinks drastically will have more tomorrow. Who gives a shot.

Of course, this is a joke. Of course, some people take it seriously and just drink it.

Dao Wang was very satisfied with this. He drank even more vigorously. He also asked several female groups to stand up and dance. In the end, he made a noise and even drank a drink.

Gu Yuan sat there motionless.

Dao Wang pointed at Gu Yuan with a greasy finger and said drunkly, "Little girl, your too young, you don’t understand. Look, you have to learn something, you know? Come on, brother will teach you, otherwise you will not be in the big scene in the future, others will see you stupid, this opportunity, slip away from the nails! "

In the end, the words "sliding away" were drunk, and his tongue was a little big.

Immediately, Gu Yuan deserved nothing, shook his head and waved his hand: "No need, I don't need to learn this, I just have to learn acting well."

In fact, in her time, this kind of thing happened, but rarely, and it was not her turn.

Didn't expect that 25 years ago, this kind of thing is very common?

Gu Yuan again felt that the atmosphere of the entertainment industry was too bad!

The outreach producer Cheng listened and suddenly pulled down his face: "Well, why aren't you so good?"

An actor playing the emperor next to him also said, " Director Wang will teach you, is this your chance to know? You played the lead role, and Director Ning valued you, but you can't make just this drama in your life Where are you going, far away! "

Gu Yuan looked at this teacher Cheng differently, looked at this actor, and then looked at that Director Wang. Is this a secret rule?

When in doubt, she looked up, but saw the producers cheering next to him. Several female group dancers wore suspenders, twisted their butts and danced, and they all watched when they heard the movement here. This is unavoidable. Some even laughed mockingly: "Gu Yuan, come here and jump!"

They are only female partners, and some even only perform in groups, without even a single line of words, but Gu Yuan is a female lead, and they have to play with Luo Juntian.

But what about the actress, she still has to accompany the drink, and she will dance with them to Wang Dao.

The next few were pouring wildly with a wine glass. One of them was Lin Lu. After Lin Lu filled a large glass of wine with pleasure, he obviously stood a little unstable, heard this, and looked back.

The charming curly hair was scattered a little to the side of Bai Jing's cheek. Lin Lu's gaze toward Gu Yuan was very complicated.

Is it the same gloat as those female group performances, or is it that you are so disdainful? Or is it a trace of sympathy?

Gu Yuan couldn't say that feeling, it was very bad.

She slammed up and simply said, "Director Wang, thank you for your willingness to teach me, but it's getting late today, I should go back, and my family should worry about delaying it. If possible, I will listen to you tomorrow. Your Teachings. "

Wang Dao saw her like this, and was surprised, not angry and smiling: "Oh, this little girl is really interesting!"

The next few men also looked over, and that look was full of a special look from men to women. They couldn't help but laugh: "Wang Dao didn't say you want to go, you just go like this?"