Bucky Barnes: Alphabet

Start from the beginning

If you give Bucky a massage, for some reason, it ends up with the both of you cuddling & falling asleep right where you guys are, but you'll always wake up to Bucky leaving your side with a note.

N - Naked Bodies
Although, Bucky's hair is long he doesn't like to have much hair on his body. He already has to maintain his luscious locks so he leaves a little patch of hair on his chest area. Bucky also think he's a manly man when he leaves his pubes alone, but he'll shave it off if sex doesn't feel good with it there.

Bucky never fails to tell how beautiful you body is to him. Doesn't matter what your body type may be at the time, he'll make you say you have a beautiful body & will continue to bug you about it until it finally happens. You say it anyways because you love him so much. Bucky is so lovable.

O - Oral
If there's anything that Bucky loves to you it's eating your hole & giving you blow job to make you feel good. This happens when Bucky wants to give extra attention your needs rather than his own. In situation like these Bucky would love to tell you that he loves you so much, but obviously doesn't.

For you, all Bucky wants you to do is gag on his cock & coat it with all of your saliva. Once a year Bucky will let you play with his hole if he wants you to feel your tongue there. Other than that it never happens. That's just Bucky Barnes.

P - Pain (Hurting)
When Bucky is hurting you can never tell because he'll never tell you & will never show it. He'll just sit at the edge of the building where he can see you through your window. With a sigh Bucky will think about telling you, but he probably never will. Bucky is a closed off person that doesn't like to share anything about his personal life. You don't know he's not from this century, you don't know he can be mind controlled, you don't know he's taken many lives because he's forced to be an assassin.

The nightmares are what's keeping Bucky distant from you. He doesn't need you worrying about that because Bucky just wants you safe away from all the bad things in his life except for him.

Q - Quickie
Bucky loves it rough, but a quickie is to fast for him to process. Sometimes he doesn't know if he finished or not. He'll pound you into oblivion, just not too fast. Sex shouldn't really be rushed for him.

R - Risking It
The both of you rarely like to go out into public & go to restaurants or the mall so risking it isn't something that happens. Bucky will always convince as to why he doesn't want to go outside, but you've never really questioned it because all you ever want is to have Bucky at your side. Bucky will risk it when you're on the phone with anyone though.

Other than that Bucky likes to keep anything sexual between the 2 of you in the comfort of your own bedroom. Bucky is a private person.

S - Spooning
Sleeping together is a very rare occasion, but if the both of you are on the verge of falling asleep Bucky would love to keep you close to his chest so you could hear his calming heartbeats for once. This is the only moment where Bucky can truly relax.

T - Toys
There's really no need for toys when Bucky has his metal arm to take of you pleasuring needs. I guess a dildo is the only exception, but it doesn't count.

U - Underwear
Bucky doesn't really bother with any colors or designs when it comes to underwear since you're the only one seeing them anyways. He'll wear some black low rise Calvin Klein briefs & that's all the underwear you'll ever see him where. Nothing special at all. It's all just plain.

Bucky is pretty simple when it comes to you. He loves it when you're just in briefs while the both of you cuddle because he'll do the same.

V - Volume
Bucky isn't loud when it comes to sex. If other people were in the room he'd want to be at a volume where only the both you could hear each other so it'll mostly be whispers in the ear. He does love to whisper sexy things into your ear all the time, but you want to be a little loud Bucky isn't going to stop you. At least he's doing a great job.

W - Wreck Me
Bucky will be rough with you without fail because it'll make him feel like he has control for once in his life, but you're not complaining. Sometimes he'll go to your apartment just to pound you into oblivion or he'll really ride your cock like his life depended on it, but at a rough, slow pace.

X - X Rated
7 1/2 inches soft & 10 inches hard. 1 inch thick.

Y - Yes Sir
Just like Tony, if you're a soft boy then Bucky is already yours at the first meeting. He'll take an interest in you immediately & he'll want to protect you at all cost. Bucky will wrap his arms around you after sex every single time. It'll be really cute to him you're just soft in general. Softer the better.

Z - Zayum
Bucky fell in love with you when the first the the both of you hooked up. He didn't expect to stay to talk you as long as he did. You said that he wasn't like the other guys because Bucky kept asking if you were hurt & if what he was doing was ok with you. It didn't feel like straight up sex even if that was the first time you 2 have met each other.