[5] Reincarnated Mate

Chapter 5

            My mind was foggy and in a daze, but one thing was clear, Caleb had a husband, so its official that I’m the other man.  I could feel my mind clearing as the drug wore off.  I moaned softly and I opened my eyes. I was still in the same room; I leaned up and looked around.  The bed was empty and there was no one in the room. I saw my backpack on the dresser; I threw off the covers and stumped toward the backpack.  When I reached it, I pulled out jeans and put them on with difficult. I shrugged on a black t-shirt, before I put it over my head; I saw two raw circles on my neck and two pink freckles on my shoulder.  I snorted in disgust and put the shirt on.  I put on my tennis shoes and put on my backpack and slowly walked out of the room.

            I looked down both ends of the hallway before creeping down it; I reached the stairs and slowly walked down, lightly as I could.  When I got off the stairs, the front door opened and I took off running in a direction.  I ran into the kitchen and leaned against the wall trying to control my heartbeat.  I heard footsteps approaching me and I took off running and entered a room.  I crouch and crawled slowly until my head smacked into something metal.  I looked up and saw a black car, and it was a Ferrari.  I looked in and saw the keys in the ignition.

            “Thank you, God,” I whispered.

            I slowly opened the garage door and winced as the metal rattled with every push.

            I opened the car door and slid in and closed the door quietly.  I turned the ignition and the motor started and I stepped on the gas and sped out really fast.  Since it was back roads and no cops around, I pressed the gas and the car went 135 miles per hour.  I whooped as I saw the mansion growing small by the minute.  I slowed down once I arrived onto a busy street.  I kept on driving not knowing what to do.  I’m not ready to go to my house; I’m definitely not going back. It dawned on me; my parents own the beach house on the other end of the state.  I got onto the highway and sped to the beach house.  I saw the head of the sun breaking through the horizon, I looked at the radio clock, and it said 6:43am.

            “Wow, I was driving all night,” I whispered.

            I turned off in an exit and kept on going for two more hours.  I turned into a country lane and fifteen minutes later, I arrived at the beach house.  It was a two-story house with a small yard and a wraparound porch.  I pulled into the garage and got out.  I could smell the salty wind and hear the crashing of the waves in the distance.  I used the hideaway key and let myself in.  Everything was where we left it last year.  I sighed and walk up the stairs and into my room.  I was so tried; I flopped onto the bed and went asleep two minutes later.

            I moaned and opened my eyes, I saw a shadow loom over me and I yelled and shot straight up smacking Caleb in the nose with my forehead.

            “Ow,” I said rubbing my head and Caleb rubbed his nose.

            “What the hell are you doing here?” I snapped.

            “No, I should be asking, what the hell are you doing here?” Caleb growled.

            I glared at him not saying a word and he glared at me.

            “Well,” Caleb asked impatiently.

            “Humph,” I said looking out the window.

            “Alright, lets go,” Caleb said grabbing my arm.

            “I am not going anywhere with you, bastard,” I snapped yanking my arm away.

            I felt a stinging smack across my face when Caleb smacked me.  I was stunned and I glared at him.  I backhanded him across the face in retaliation.  He was surprised and I stood there with the bed between us glaring at him.

            “You,” I said breaking the silence, “made a fool out of me,” I said seething with anger.

            “How?” he asked confused.

            “Husband,” I snapped,  “Husband, we had sex, you tell me that I was your reincarnated mate and then your HUSBAND showed up!!!”

            Caleb looked down, I was panting very angry.

            “Yeah, Alex was my husband, but we were in a bad marriage,” Caleb said.

            “Yeah right, that is what all cheaters say when they get busted.  I’m no longer your sex slave and I’m through being your fake mate.  Get out of my life and don’t interfere again,” I said deadly.

            Caleb stared at me for a long moment, and suddenly he was in front of me on his knees on the bed.

            “Fine, I’ll leave you alone, but you are my mate, you felt that when we made love. What I said was true, I was in a bad marriage.” Caleb kissed me on the cheek and left.

            I sat on the bed with my head in my hands.  I brushed the tears away and laid onto the bed.

            I sighed and got up, feeling the need to do something.  I put on my swimming trunks and walked out of the house and onto the beach.  The waves crashing were soothing to me.  I sat down and laid back and I was at the point where the water would rush up to me and then recede, I loved that feeling.  I could taste the salt water and I shivered as the ocean water soaked me.

            ‘I know you are close by, come here,’ I thought mentally.

            Caleb waked and sat next to me.

            “If you are really getting a divorce, then show me proof,” I said.

            I heard the crinkle of a paper and he held it in my face.  I read the top part, ‘Divorce is finalized.

            I sighed and closed my eyes and breathed in and out.

            ‘If you love me, you would kiss me now,’ I whispered.

            I felt Caleb’s lips against mine and I was somehow in Caleb’s hard embrace.  I moaned when I felt his tongue sliding over my lips and I opened my mouth slightly and he devoured my mouth.  Our tongue wrestled and I felt his teeth nipping my lower lips.  I heard the water crashing towards us soaking us both.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed him against me.

            Something clicked in my head, “Maybe we shouldn’t do this,” I said panting.

            “Why?” Caleb said kissing my lips once.

            “Last time we made love, you got so hungry you nearly drained me, we have no food around for miles.”

            “You will be alright, I can feed on animals too,” he whispered and kissed me hard.

            I moaned surrendering to his advances.  He got my swim trunk and I worked on ridding him of his clothes.  It was hard getting taking off wet clothes.  After all that was done, I felt Caleb’s naked body pressing against mine.  I kissed him hard to show my longing for him.  Caleb lifted my legs and plunged in hard and full of longing.  He pounded into me hard and I pushed back.

            “Caleb,” I moaned.

            “FUCK!!” Caleb shouted exploded in me.

            “AH!!!” I shouted spilling my cum all over the place.

            “Hmmm,” I breathed as I got down from my high.

            Caleb smiled and got up, he lifted me and walked back to the house, he went into the living room and we lay on the floor in each other’s arms.