𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

✾ ──────────────── ✾

"to follow by faith, alone is to follow it blindly," Benjamin Franklin

               The BAU didn't have any active cases, Emily and Spencer had been sent out to investigate sexual abuse on children in a ranch just outside La Palta County, Colorado. Charlotte was writing on one of her reports when JJ came rushing into the bullpen with her hair on fire. 

"Morgan!" She sounded agitated. 

"What's up?" He questioned, flicking his pen around his finger as JJ clicked on the remote; pulling up a news channel.

"What is reportedly being called a routine questions and answers meeting, by Colorado child services has turned into a deadly and violent standoff between Colorado authorities and a fringe religious group known as the sepatarian sect" The news reporter spoke on live television as Charlotte raised up a little in her chair.

"JJ, that's not the ranch where Prentiss and Reid." Morgan denied and JJ nodded solemnly as Charlotte rushed towards Hotch's office. She quickly opened the door, peaking inside. 

"We've got a problem." She quickly commented before stepping outside; Hotch close on her heels. 

"The TV. Prentiss and Reid." Morgan pointed out, as the news reporter shows the footage from the State police. Rossi quickly joining beside Charlotte and Hotch. 

"No one knows for sure how many people are inside. It is believed at least 3 of the child services members are still trapped within the compound." The reporter, reported as Charlotte covered her mouth. 

Phones started blaring within the bullpen, and Charlotte groaned in frustration. "All right, that means were the lead with hostage rescue and support. Let's go!" Hotch announced, and Charlotte rushed down the stairs; grabbing her to go bag. 

✾ ──────────────── ✾

                 "Turned deadly when the Colorado state police officers tried to serve a warrant. Colorado Attorney General Jim Wells says the reclusive cult has been the subject of a six month weapons investigation."

 They had the news report playing on the background. Charlotte sat nervously beside Rossi, tapping her fingers against the table. Reid and her had become close friends over the weeks that ensued after the Angel Maker Case. Her and Emily had become friends after she saved her life while fighting an UnSub in Mississippi.