Chapter 22❤

You guys I'm really sorry for not posting... I have been quite busy this days. Anyways this is the last chapter of the story. I hope you enjoyed. It was my first story so I hope it wasn't bad.. I'm thinking of writing a next one which will be a catradora story and I have some great ideas. Enjoy the chapter for now❤❤❤

P: I'm sorry for your loss girls... But don't worry... They weren't important anyways.... All I needed was their power...

W: No...

My eyes were full of tears... She was gone....
I couldn't move.... I felt.... Sad.... I felt.... Depressed.... But soon I felt anger.... And that desire of revenge....

I couldn't control my moves... I felt... Powerful.... And... I heard an explosion...
I saw Blake next to me... Her eyes were white.... She looked angry... She blew up the whole cage.... I attacked Penny with some sort of... Power.... She fell on the floor.... I was about to kill her... I didn't care anymore.... She hurt the only person that mattered to me this much... I wanted to see her suffer.... I hit her with my Power and left her there unconscious...

I looked at Blake... And suddenly I felt my head hurting...

W: Ahhh

B: Make it stop!

The pain didn't last long... I felt dizzy.... I opened my eyes... I didn't have that power anymore... I looked at Blake... And her eyes were back to normal...

We tried to get up and ran up to the unconscious sisters..

Blake touched Yang's hand... And started crying... I held Ruby in my arms... I felt tears running on my face...

W: Please... Ruby.... Come back to me...

I closed my eyes... And kept crying while holding her body.... My Ruby... She was gone...

R: Weiss....?

I recognized that voice....

W: R- Ruby?

I opened my eyes and saw her... She was in my arms looking at me...

W: Oh my god! Ruby!

I hugged her tightly... I didn't let her go....

B: Ruby...?

Blake looked at us... She was still crying...

B: How are you alive...?

R: I.... I don't know... All I remember is... Something.... That made me feel dizzy and powerless and then... Penny... And then.... Darkness...

W: I can't believe you're here....

Y: G-Guys...? B-Blake...?

B: YANG!

Blake held Yang close to her...

B: Don't leave me like this again!

Y: I'm here Blake...

We explained them what happened...

R: So now...? She's dead?

W: Yea...

B: We should go home....

Y: I agree....

We helped them get up and left to go home...

When we got there Blake took Yang to her room and stayed with her...

R: I guess... This is it... She won't bother us anymore...

W: Finally... I still don't understand how you guys survived this....

R: I kind of felt it when you held me in your arms.... I started feeling better.... You must have healed me... Now that I'm with you now tho... I'll never let anyone take me away from you....

W: I love you Rubes❤

R: I love you too my princess❤