☆ Chapter 2 ☆

Start from the beginning

I went to the vending machine to order and quench my thirst. I turn around,

*Bump*

I accidentally bumped into a young lady and my wallet dropped to the ground. We both apologise and as I was about to pick up my wallet, a boy who looked like he is around my age, picked it up for me.

 We both apologise and as I was about to pick up my wallet, a boy who looked like he is around my age, picked it up for me

"Aigoo, you should be more careful."  He dusted off the dust on my purse, and handed it to me.

Oh, what a nice guy, I thought.

"Komo simida! (means thank you, but in a respectful way)"

I smiled and bowed to him, and I walked towards my way to the lift to go back to my ward.

"Ding ding." *Lift doors open*

I walked into the lift and took a sip on my drink. I pressed the button for the 5th floor, and I positioned myself at the side.

[Rocky's POV]

As I went my way towards the cafeteria in the hospital, my eyes sparkled, when I saw Kim Soo Min, my best friend of 10 years.

I walked towards her, and noticed that her purse dropped when a woman bumped into her accidentally.

"Aigoo, you should be more careful." I picked her purse up and dusted off the dust on it, and handed it to her with a soft smile.

"Komo simida! (means thank you, but in a respectful way)"  She smiled and bowed at me, and walked away.

That was... very strange...

I looked back at her, and followed her. As the lift was about to close, I rushed and placed my palm on the lift doors, stopping it from closing.

I stared at her, and she looked back at me with her wide eyes. I also noticed that the way she stared at me, was as if she doesn't recognise me at all, like a stranger.

"Are you not coming in?"  She asked, and I realized I was still standing at the same spot.

I walked into the lift, and while positioning myself beside her, I can't help myself but to keep my eyes on her.

[Your POV]

At the corner of my eye, I could sense that the guy beside me kept staring at me.

Who is he? Why does he keep staring at me? What does he want? Does he know me? Is there something on my face?