❛ eleven ❜

The two have been going on dates for about a month now, Kageyama felt like Hinata was an angel, his saving grace. He shows up out of nowhere and just...

changes his life completly.

Thats why, Kageyama decided he (might as well) ask Hinata to be his...offical boyfriend. It was nervracking, this was such a childish thing! They were adults, not highschoolers! There's no need for this!!

Then why did it seem so important?

Kageyama didn't have all the answers, but he did have a plan.

He invited Hinata out, to a fancy resturant, Hinata immeidtly knew something was going on, their usual dates were takeout and movies. He was excited, much too excited.

Kageyama picked up Hinata, talking with him as they drove to the resturant, silently their hands found each other, fingers intwining in their silent apperication of the other.

The two spoke and argureed, but after dinner was when Kageyamas plan took action, silently he took Hinatas hand, preventing him from getting in the car just yet.

"We should be boyfriends," Kageyama said softly, looking firmly at Hinata, his face heated up when the orange haired mess just laughed.

"I thought we were!! I asked you the other night when we were at Kuroo's-"

"I was drunk!"

"So was I!" Hinata laughed before he hugged Kageyama tightly, pecking his cheek. "You're such a nerd, Kageyama, my memory is better than yours,"

"No, it's not-"

The argurment contuined, the two went home, and the giant weight was lifted from Kageyamas shoulders.