𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

    "McKenna to the stage! McKenna to the stage!" The production assistant yelled, and everyone scrambled in to get in the group hug I initiated.

    "We're all so proud of you Kenna!" My dad says, and everyone erupts into a fit of cheers.

    When we pull away, Zoe finally whisks me to the side of the stage where I would be entering from. I watched the monitor from backstage as Ellen introduces me to her audience.

    "Today, we have a very special guest. She's started her career at 16, walked her first Victoria's Secret runway at 17, her face graced the cover of Vogue when she was 18. Her first album Flutter, released later this week. Please welcome, Kenna Prentiss!" Ellen introduces, her arm motioning to my side, and I emerge from backstage, a shy smile immediately finding its way to my face. I walk to Ellen, she envelopes me in a hug and kisses my cheek. She motions for me to sit on the solo couch before her, and I did.

    "How are you Kenna?" She asks, and I smile.

    "Good, how about you?" I nervously respond.

    "Good, good. Now, let's talk about your album." She reaches to her side and she pulls a blown up photo of my album cover, and I smile as the crowd cheers. "So, talk to me first why'd you name it Flutter?"

    "Alright, so Flutter refers to how a butterfly's wings, you know, flutter." I speak, and the audience lets out a chuckle, "The symbol of a butterfly has always been associated with me, in a way. My grandmother always told me how I am a butterfly, how I bloomed into this beautiful being who doesn't see how beautiful she is. I believe butterflies also represent growth."

    "That's wise!" Ellen encourages, and I smile, the audience applauding.

    "So, what should we expect from your album?" She asks, and I shrug.

    "Well, it's a journey, that's all it is." I shrug, and Ellen nods.

    "So, let's talk about your parents for a second here." I nod, and let Ellen run her course.

    "So, how'd your dad feel when you walked the Victoria's Secret Fashion show for the first time?" She pulls up a photo of me in my first Victoria's Secret Fashion show, it was my baby blue set with a yellow tulle robe.

    "Well, when I was younger, I told him how I'd always want to be a model. I remember this one time where we were at our home in South Carolina, and I told him how I'll be an angel, just you wait and see. He was actually proud, kept going on and on about how angel-like I looked on stage." The crowd aw-ed and I smiled.

    The rest of the interview went great. I was grateful I had told Zoe to tell the producers of each interview that I didn't want to talk about Harry, or about anything else.

    After Ellen's interview, we all tried to squeeze into one car on the way to Ryan's radio show.

    "Kenna, it's time to release the track list." Zoe announces from the passenger seat of the car, turning her head to face me, and I nod.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Scandal | H.S.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें