Chapter 1

Tiana POV: Today is my brother's movie premiere and I am so excited and proud of him!!!!.....anyways It's now 10am and I have to be ready by 12 so I guess I have to get it off my soft bed now. UGH

Once I got out of the shower I put on my robe and slippers then went to my dressing room to get ready.

When I walked in I saw my whole team working away and setting everything up.
"Good Morning everyone i'm ready" I said.
My stylist Anaya turned around "That's good hon, come sit in the chair to get your makeup on."

Once I was dolled up and dressed ( she has on the dress above ), it was 12 so they called the driver he came and we rode off.

When we pulled up I was blinded by all of the flashing lights. I stepped out and walked on the red carpet.

As I was posing I felt someone slide their arm around my waist I turned around to see no other than King Combs himself, I tried to keep my cool and just kept posing for pictures.

As soon as I walked I looked for my bestie I saw her at the snack bar.
( Imani )- "Hey Ti wanna get some snacks for the movie?"
( Tiana )- "Sure Mani what snacks should we get?"
( Imani )- "Skittles, mike ike's, Popcorn, and some drinks"
( Tiana )- "K, You look cute in that dress btw"
( Imani )- "Thanks, you do too boo!":
We got our snacks and drinks and went to go inside the theater to see the premiere.

        ( This is Imani's dres )

———————————————————

When the movie was over the cast gave a beautiful speech. After that we waited our turns and left the building.

I drove off from the building and went home to change into some more comfy clothes and going to my favorite diner with my little sister.

As soon as I got home I got a message for Taelyn:

Messages:

Stinka ; Text me when you're ready so I can be outside

Ti; Okay I just got home so I have to get dressed
———————————————————
I get ready in a tied up gray shirt, ripped cuffed jeans, black vans, and a black bandana, and just let my natural curls hang.

( Tiana's Outfit and Hair)

I finished getting ready, texted Tae that I was ready and left out the door

———————————————————
I picked up Tae and we left for or hour drive to the diner. Taelyn and I walked in and sat down at the booth we always do. We ordered our usual and talked for hours until I had to drop her off because it was a school night.

When I got home I played some r&b and jammed out cooking my favorite meal. Which is Chicken alfredo with brussel sprouts.

Once I was done I cleaned up the dishes, put the food away and got ready for bed.
As soon as I got in the shower i turned it up to hot and did my wash and skin routine got out and dressed, brushed my teeth and then went to bed.

——————————————————————————————————————
Authors Note: I am sorry if  I keep using the same words over and over I am trying to get better at it. I am also about to start school so I can not upload all the time, I will try as much as possible, I would like you guys to pout input to make this book more enjoyable for everyone. Also my family and I travel and go on vacations a lot so just know I may not always upload on vacays. Hope you enjoyed the first chapter

Wrote on September 4th ,2020