Royal tour

Mommy Misty said. What baby Mal asked. I am tried Misty said. Go to sleep baby Ben said. Come here Mal said as Misty fell asleep on her. Hey Jane what's up how is little man Mal asked. He is good looks just like his daddy Jane said. I bet Mal said. How is Misty doing Jane asked. We should be at home but she is doing ok Mal asked. Well little man needs fed Jane said. Ok bye Mal said. Hey we are here Ben said. Ok Mal said. In the Hotel room. Ben I should be at home with all my babies Misty should be at home Mal said. I know we might go home early Ben said. Ok Mal said. Hey Uma said. Hey Mal said. What's wrong Uma asked. Misty needs to be at home but Ben needs to be here Mal said. Were is Misty at Uma asked. Sleeping Emily is with her and the twins Mal said. How are you doing with all this Uma asked. I am ok how is Harry doing Mal asked. He doing ok he is napping right now I should get back to him Uma said. Emily will look in on him for Ben needs you Mal said. Ok Uma said. Hey Ben said. Hey Uma said. Mommy Misty said. Hey baby were is Emily at Mal asked. With the babies Misty said. Why did you leave the room without letting her know Ben asked. I wanted mommy Misty said. Ok baby ben said. I will take her back to the room Mal said. Ok Ben said. In the room. Hey Mal said. Hey Emily said. Are you missing somebody Mal asked. Were was she Emily asked. She came and found me Mal said. Here I will take her Emily said. With Ben and Uma. Emily has her Mal said. Ok Ben said. Hey I was talking to somebody and they are putting on a event for the kids and wanted to know Misty would attend Uma said. It depends on how she fells Ben said. Ok Uma said. Later that night. Hey do you want to go play with other kids Mal asked. Yeah Misty said. Ok Mal said. At the event. Go play but if you don't fell good find mommy , daddy or Uma so we can take back to the room Ben said. Ok Misty said as she went to play. Are we doing the right thing Mal asked. Yeah we are Ben said. I think we should be at home Mal said. Mal you can't live in fear Ben said. Ben she is my kid I can live in fear Mal said. Mal what scares you about having her here with us Ben asked. She could get sick again we could lose her if she gets a cold that's what scares me Mal said. Ok we will go home tomorrow we just need to let Uma know so she can tell everyone but we are going to have go on a Royal tour as a family Ben said. I know Mal said. Hey Uma we are all going home tomorrow Ben said. In the room. Hey Harry what's wrong Mal asked. I don't fell good I want mommy  Harry said. Ben can you take Harry to Uma's room and wait with him for her Mal asked. Yeah why what's wrong Ben asked. He said that he don't fell good Mal said. Ok Ben said. The next day.