14

do you see this shit badboyhalo

Haha also im lazy so lets skip the shit that happened during the festival during the day and now their watching fireworks on the beach bc yay.

-

Zenitsu was smiling as he led Tanjiro down the steps and onto the beach. There was a small island that people were setting fireworks off at.

Tanjiro laughed at Zenitsu bouncing around, excited for what was to come. And just like that, a loud noise was heard and the chitter chatter stopped.
Zenitsu looked up into the sky to see yellow ashes descending into the water. A few more went off. Blue, Red and Purple.

Tanjiro laced their fingers together, making Zenitsu blush only slightly.

Tanjiro placed a soft kiss on Zenitsu's cheek. This alone was enough to turn Zenitsu's face a crimson red. Ignoring the fireworks and cheering around them, Zenitsu pulled Tanjiro into a hug, his face in Tanjiro's shoulder. Tanjiro wrapped his arms around the shorter of the two with a small smile.
(I can hear you fangirls/boys holding ur breath.)

"Thank you.."
Zenitsu spoke, quietly.

"Hn? For what?.."
Tanjiro said making Zenitsu shake his head, and maybe even frown a bit. Zenitsu pulled away from Tanjiro, looking at his feet.

"Today..baka."
Tanjiro smiled. Zenitsu looked at the firework show. They enjoyed the rest of the show. Sitting down, holding hands. Dumb romance eh?

-
This date thing was kind of long and boring. But ill get into something different in a chapter or two. Kay?