.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

"Pheeeeeeeeeeebbb wake upppppp I'm fucking lonelyyyyy-"

"Then go be lonely by yourself," I muttered into my pillow. "Idiot."

"I've got my hearing today!"

"Stop whining, doofus, I am fully aware of your hearing- besides, I've got that stupid interrogation thing today-"

"We've got to go to the Ministry!"

"Okay!"

"Then get upp!"

"I'll wake up in five minutes!"

"You said that yesterday and woke up an hour later- your dad's calling for you!" I groaned throwing my pillow at him as I opened my eyes and saw Harry, fully dressed, pretty much just bugging me to wake up. 

"Tell Fudge for me that he's a bi-"

"I can't, he'll break our wands."

"Then-"

"Can't do that either."

"You didn't even hear what I was-"

"But I read your mind!" I yawned and sat up finally. 

"Do I have to go? I like my memory!"

"Well hey, this gives me an opportunity to get a fresh start and maybe this time you'll accidentally fall in love with me!" I chucked a pillow at him. 

"You don't get it, Harry, what if I become this whole other person? What if I've got this whole new personality and, I don't freaking know, maybe I'll, like, fall in love with James or some shit-"

"You won't," Harry said firmly as Ron entered the room, yawning tiredly. Hermione had woken up before me and was now sitting on my bed. "And James? Your date to the Yule Ball?"

"Yeah, him."

"Oh, James McCoy?" said Hermione with a playful nudge, sitting down beside me, "the boy with the green eyes, right?" Harry frowned. 

"I've got green eyes-"

"Yeah," I nodded.  "He's a really nice person- sixth year, now, though- but still-" Harry chucked a pillow at me as I laughed and hugged it close to me. "What? He's just a friend!"

"Don't make me throw another one at you."

"He is, though!"

"At King's Cross he asked me if I'd seen you but you'd already left by then- that's not very much friend behavior-" Hermione said. I rolled my eyes. 

"Yes it is-"

"No, it isn't!" 

"That came out of nowhere!" exclaimed Ron. "I've never even heard of this guy before!"

"Stop being dramatic, Ron, he went to the Yule Ball with me. You met him."

"What came out of nowhere?" said Fred and George, popping into my room all of a sudden.