Chapter 9 - The bakusquad conflict on bus

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the previous chapter...

Deku's POV

Eh..someone seems to be very noisy out there...

"Um, what's happenning out there, Tanjiro-san?"I openend the window and can only see Kamado-san and his sister in the safety bag.

"Uh..sorry my friends are the type who's can't settle down, sorry if we bothering you all, we found a demon at that direction" Kamado pointed at a direction.

"Eh......EHHHHHH!!! I-IS IT OKAY TO LEAVE THEM??!! SHOULDN'T WE STOP THE BUS FIRST?!" I'm in real panic, I can't even control how loud I talk.

"SHUT UP DEKU, YOUR SCREAM IS ANNOYING!"Kacchan immediately shout to me

"S-sorry..."

"...I think feel some sort of deja vu..."Said Tanjiro-san

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-PRESENT-

Deku's POV

"It's okay! they know where to go. We already informed about the intended place, I'm sure they'll be there" said Tanjiro-san calmly 

"Ohh..okay, I hope they're all save.."

Bakugou's POV

Ckck, I bet that scum is trying to get credits and keep boasting bout that in front of me, DAMN DEKU!

"**** YOU! YOU DAMN LITTLE ****, JUST *** ALREADY, WHAT A PAIN IN THE ***!!!" (family friendly sensors ^^, hope y all understand~)

"HEYYY, I saw something is getting on the bus."Said that dunce face (Denki)

"Wha...wait! I saw it, is that...tails?" now that damn soy sauce face (Sero)

"It looks so soft I wanna touch it!! I wanna I wanna I wanna!!!" ARRRGGGHH now the raccoon eyes (Mina) is joining. WHAT A ******* TERRIBLE COMBINATION.

"Can't you **** *** **** **! Stop blabbering nonsense?!"

"Easy, easy. I didn't lie! Take a look by yourself Bakubro!"

To shut that damn noisy charger I take a look and... WHAT THE ****?! There's LITERALLY NOTHING ON THE BUS, IS THIS ***** DUNCE FACE TRYING TO DIE?!

*I glare at that ****** liar*

"Heyyyy, he's not lying! I saw it too!" Said that shitty hair (Kirishima)

"Whatev, if you stupid people say one more lie, I'm really am GONNA KILL you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(You don't have to read this part, but it contains some spoiler for the next chapter if you want to, no worries, you'll got a spoiler if only you have sharp eyes XD)

Denki's POV

"geez, can't he hear us at least once..."I said, "I hope he can stay still and talk normally to us at least once, the one without a scream, my ears hurt."

"Nah...at least we tried,"said Kirishima looks sympathetic but he's laughing :v

"What? What did you say about?" Said Ashido

"Oh, I knowww!!! It must be Ashido's loud voice that made bakugo gone mad, haha!" Said Sero

*the other 2 laughs*

"Heyyyy, thats rude, just you guys wait for my revenge, HEHEHEHEHEH~"

"Stop it, you creeping us out,"I said, while shivering with the others

"Yea man, I think I wont be able to sleep peacefully,"said Kirishima, continuing my words, "No creepy stories dude!"

"NO DON'T, YOU'LL GIVE HER IDEAS,"said Sero

"Oh thank you Kiri, heheheh, I'll give you some bonus for that, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

At the same time Kiri, Sero, and Denki scream with the feel of defeat "NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"YOU CURSED EVIL AUTHOR-" Said Kiri

"What kind of torment will you do to uss?!" (Me : sorry friends, it's been a long time that I haven't update this fanfic, so the readers will need refreshments, hehe~)

*One bakusquad extra chapter will come~ 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile...the demon

The fox demon's POV

That spiky hair kid seems to be a perfect decoy, he's sleeping too, heheheh, preapare for yourself boy, you should be greatfull.....(to be continues)

Author notes :

Hi guys, sorry for the VERY late update, there's really a lot of things I need to take care of, and when I have spare time, all I think is to rest because I've been working diligently nonstop on my HW. I'll try my best to post the chapter as much as I can

I'm also very sorry if this chapter jumbled ya up, it has been a long time since I'm writting. Cause me too, it takes time for me to understand my last writing for this fanfic XD, weird one eh? ahahaha~

The story plot will be stable in the next chapter (it should be XD)