She felt the cold wind, hit against her bare arms - reminding the girl she was still above the water, retrieving her from the panic as she glanced at her best friend. Cedric had already gone, he had pulled a knife out of his pocket to hack through the rope. She waved her hand around frantically, attempting to find a solution of how to break the rope - and then figure out how to bring her back above the surface of the water.

Raven felt herself jump back in shock as she saw a shark head towards her, the sharp, knife like fangs began hacking away at the rope attached to Hermione's leg, just as he ripped through the rope his eyes seemed to lay on Ravens. He looked between his sister, the pebble, and Hermione, before releasing her rope and biting through the rope-like he did on Hermiones. Raven would've thanked him - only a pebble couldn't speak, nor could it smile, therefore Raven settled with the thought that she would thank him later. One of her problems was now gone, but she still had another one to face; how on earth does a pebble bring a human to shore? She looked around hopelessly for a moment, now only Neveah and the young, blonde girl was left.

Several of the merpeople watched her curiously, not expecting a champion to of been able to sneak past them. But now, she felt hopeless, apart from a few pieces of seaweed, they were no tools to help retrieve her friend and bring her to shore - not to mention they were no sight of Fleur for her to retrieve her special person.

Growing hopeless Raven felt her hand unclasp around the pebble and it dropped down to the floor of the Black Lake, the sand clouding around it. Her vision grew black for a second before she felt her body shoot up involuntarily, and she took a deep breath. Although she had never actually been underwater, she felt the cold, February air invade her lungs. She looked around, her hands shaking involuntarily, Cedric had just risen from the water, his special person alongside him - they were getting ushered out of the water - thick towels been thrown over their shoulders. Raven shook, her body trembling from the icy water as she looked around hopelessly. She was only waist-deep in the water, but her body was drenched from laying down in it.

Her body lurched forward as she felt a hand be placed on her shoulder, she whipped around, her wet hair whacking her, and the other person in the face. Her fearful eyes met the calm green of the Transfiguration Professor at Hogwarts. Professor McGonagall looked at the girl calmly, holding onto her shaking hands, "Becoming fearless isn't the point." She said.Raven nodded, the only way to retrieve Neveah from the water was to go down herself; although both she and the professor knew she couldn't do that. Raven bearly noticed how the bottom of the Professor's robes was now drenched as she walked deeper into the water beside her.

Raven looked down into the murky water, her wet hair covering her face. She tucked it behind her ears, taking a long, deep breath - although she stopped at the last minute. Never once in her life had she been able to go deeper than her waist in the water - not when her uncle would take her to swimming lessons, or therapy to help with her fear - heck, she didn't even know how to swim. Theory isn't anything with a sport. She looked back at the Professor, her lip turning blue from the cold, "I - I can't."

The Professor didn't say anything, she just looked at her in sympathy as she wrapped an arm around her shoulder and guided her out of the water. She knew she'd be seen as a coward, that Karkaroff would see her as an embarrassment to the school, like she was weak for not facing her fear, but Raven didn't care. She was just worried about her best friend, "But - but what about Neveah - and that girl?"

Professor McGonagall hushed her, placing a blanket around her shoulder, "The Merpeople will bring them up if they are not retrieved by the end of the hour." Raven nodded slightly, been guided onto the platform where Cedric - and to her surprise Fleur - sat, bundled in a bunch of blankets.

Whilst Cedric was beaming, his arm wrapped around his special person, Fleur sat among some of the Beauxbatons students, her eyes were red as she looked out into the lake sadly. Viktor was the last to surface, holding onto Hermione as he guided her towards the shore, although he didn't look as relieved as Cedric did - instead, his eyes locked onto Ravens, before glancing around worriedly, "Къде е Неве?" (Where's Neveah?") He asked Raven, looking around her desperately.