Way Of The Clouds Pt.2

Osorochi, Koshinobu and Susamaru made it to Osorochi's home as he opened the door and let them in. Susamaru examines the place as Koshinobu sat down as well as Osorochi after he shut the door closed, he lit the lantern and set it down.
Osorochi: What's your name, kid?
Koshinobu: Koshinobu Kamado, Osorochi-Sensei
Osorochi: Hm...that's new. Kid I'm pretty sure you need to understand that becoming a Demon Slayer is a hard job and it also means risking your life in battle, especially in cases with stronger demons.
Koshinobu: -nodding- uh huh.
Osorochi: -gets up- Starting tomorrow, you train your breathing and swordsman skills..after I believe that you're ready then maybe I'll let you participate in the Final Selection to chose those who are fit for becoming Demon Slayers. For now get some rest with your demon there.
Koshinobu: Yes, Osorochi-Sensei.
Koshinobu got up and entered a room where Susamaru was already sleeping.
Koshinobu: -smiles and gets into bed-
-Next Day-
-Woods-
Osorochi stood in front of Koshinobu with his arms crossed, staring at Koshinobu.
Osorochi: This lesson involves you to control your breathing, notice how you're breathing right now since we're high on the mountain. I need you to descend this mountain back to my home.
Koshinobu: That's easy! -panting-
Osorochi: I knew you would say that, to make it harder for you to control your breathing down this mountain, I placed traps to try and stop you from descending any further...-disappears with the mist- good luck.
Koshinobu: HE LEFT!? Well it doesn't matter, I GOTTA DESCEND DOWN THIS MOUNTAIN AND CONTROL MY BREATHING!
Koshinobu ran down the mountain and immediately saw a trap.
Koshinobu: heh. -dodges the trap- this has got to be easy-
In just an instant a log from the left whacked Koshinobu from the place he was at.
Koshinobu: God...that really hurt...I gotta get down there, no matter how many traps! -continues to descend down the mountain-
-Minutes Later-
Osorochi: -waiting for Koshinobu and sees him walking down, injured- You made it down...FAILED
Koshinobu: BUT YOU SAID-
Osorochi: Have you noticed your breathing, it's off and not control which is an automatic fail, the other fail is the fact that you let every one of my traps hit you, resulting to this. As a Demon Slayer those traps represent demons, if you get hit by one of them and die, that's on you! Do it again till you get it right.
Koshinobu: .....WHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYY!?
And so Koshinobu began to do it over and over again until eventually he got it right, however he had many challenges before here could continue to the final one.
Osorochi: Alright, think of yourself as a cloud, let nothing come across your mind, be calm and control your breathing.
Koshinobu: but we're so high up on the mountain I don't think I can-
Osorochi: -bops Koshinobu's head- STOP COMPLAINING AND GET IT OVER WITH, I DIDNT RECRUIT A WEAKLING FOR TRAINING!
Koshinobu: S-SORRY OSOROCHI-SENSEI!
Osorochi: -leaves-
Koshinobu: concentrate....concentrate...can't breathe CANT BREATHE!!!! -rolls down the mountain-
Koshinobu continued doing numerous challenges till the last challenge was up.
Osorochi this last challenge will prove if you're ready to go do the Final Selection..cut this boulder with your nichirin.
Koshinobu: • • •

Koshinobu: IMPOSSIBLE!Osorochi: Trust me my pupils have done this before especially Mandarin KuchiroKoshinobu: He was your pupil?Osorochi: Correct, why else would he give you that note to come to me?Koshinobu: I guess that makes sense-Osorochi: Ne...

Osorochi: Trust me my pupils have done this before especially Mandarin Kuchiro
Koshinobu: He was your pupil?
Osorochi: Correct, why else would he give you that note to come to me?
Koshinobu: I guess that makes sense-
Osorochi: Nevermind that, how 'bout you get to cutting that boulder in half.
Koshinobu: -grabs my nichirin- like that's even possible. -attempts to cut the boulder but fails- AHHHHHH, COME ON!!!!!
Koshinobu: -does it again but fails- AHHHHHH!!!!!
Susamaru: -watching Koshinobu under the tree-
Koshinobu tried over and over again for about 2 years straight till one day.
Koshinobu: -stares at the boulder and grips on my nichirin- I'm not gonna give up, I WILL CUT THAT BOULDER! -gets in stance and controls my breathing- focus on the boulder, clear your mind and only focus on the boulder....-inhales and exhales as steam releases from my gritting teeth-
Koshinobu raised his nichirin up and struck it down and for the first moment in 2 years of his training.
The boulder was cut in half.
Koshinobu: I DID IT, I FINALLY DID IT! -cheering as Susamaru grabs me cheering-
Osorochi: hm, excellent work, Koshinobu. You're ready for Final Selection.
-Osorochi's Home-
Osorochi began to make a feast, as Koshinobu plays with a temari ball Susamaru gave it him.
Osorochi: Here you both go. -sets two bowls of White Rice with Orange Chicken-
Koshinobu: Thank you, Osorochi-Sensei. -eats-
Susamaru: -takes off my muzzle and puts all the food in my mouth-
Koshinobu: SUSA-SAN HAVE SOME MANNERS!
Susamaru: -smiles showing my sharp teeth- Sorry 'bout that Koshinobu.
Koshinobu: It's fine...so Osorochi-Sensei.
Osorochi: Hm?
Koshinobu: How was Mandarin like before he was the Sun Hashira?
Osorochi: Heh..he was a crybaby all the time, he used to worry about his family and bugs, like hell even snakes..but that all changed after the Final Selection. He got all serious but when he left he cried, bawling like a baby..but I gave him my hanafuda earrings as reminder of me..after all they used to be mine, just like yours.
Koshinobu: Hm.
Osorochi: Anyways you should get some rest.
Koshinobu: Right, thank you, Osorochi-Sensei.
Osorochi: My pleasure.
Koshinobu heads to bed as well as Susamaru, Koshinobu gets prepared for the Final Selection.
-Next Day-
Koshinobu puts on a cloud like haori, Osorochi made for him as he give him a nichirin similar to Inosuke's.
Koshinobu: • • • why does this one have...half-holes in them?
Osorochi: To control your breathing, since you just started learning your breath this is to make it easier for you to control your styles, got it?
Koshinobu: Yeah.
Osorochi: We're rooting for you, Koshinobu.
Susamaru: -grabs Koshinobu- if you die on me, i'll never forgive myself, GOT IT, KOSHINOBU!!
Koshinobu: -scared- uh..y-y-yeah I got it, Susa-San..-runs to Final Selection- BYE GUYS!
Osorochi and Susamaru: -waves bye-
-Final Selection-
Koshinobu arrives at Final Selection as he sees a load of people looking around. Koshinobu looked around as two women came out holding lanterns. They went over the whole situation of the Final Selection and that the future demon slayers had to survive 7 days. The Selection began as they all went separate ways.
Koshinobu: Survive 7 days...hm..alright let's do this!
-To Be Continued in Cloud Mizunoto: Koshinobu Kamado-