chapter one

(My old drawing is now present)

‘’I hate you!’’ And that was the first thing I said to him! O-of course I d-didn’t mean it, but, I-I- uh- I panicked! And since then I couldn’t tell him how much I didn’t hate him. I was stuck in an endless cycle of that one sentence. But now things are different, and here’s how.
I was busy helping my daughter, mangle, with her homework, when puppet came to me with urgent news. ‘’foxy! Foxy!’’ puppet came running down the hallway towards me. ‘’what’s wrong puppet?’’ I asked in a calm and friendly manner. Unlike him, who was panicking and looked concerned. ‘’Freddy got hurt! He fell off the cliff in pirates cove! I asked if he wanted anything, and he said to get you! Though, I don’t know why, you guys hate each other. But still!’’ I did a low sigh. Puppet started walking back near pirate’s cove when he asked, ‘’are you coming?’’ ‘’yea, yea, I’m coming, I’m coming! Mangle I’ll be back later to help you with your homework.’’ I took my time getting up and followed puppet all the way to pirate’s cove. ‘’Gah!’’ puppet fell into the water, and without thinking twice, opened his mouth. ‘’oh yea, watch out for that obvious pond of water.’’ I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes. ‘’yea! Thanks for the heads up foxy!’’ I helped him out of the water and we once again started walking to where freddy was. ‘’o-‘’ freddy looked at foxy and stopped talking mid-sentence. ‘’what were you gonna say fred?’’ I asked. His face turned pink. ‘’uh, nothing. Just shocked you came.’’ It went silent for a few moments when finally, freddy asked me to do something. ‘’uh, h-hey foxy?’’ ‘’yea?’’ ‘’could you help me get to mine, or bonbon’s room? Uh-! Please?’’ I nodded and held his hand as we helped him get to bonbon’s room for bandages to cover his wound on his leg.  But once we got there... ‘’sorry, I can’t help.’’ Our faces dropped. ‘’but-‘’ ‘’No! im not helping this time! Im not doing anything to help this moron!’’ right after he said that, my heart exploded in anger. ‘’what makes him a moron?!?’’ I shouted at bonbon. ‘’is it because he fell off a cliff?! I’ve seen you do things even stupider than that!’’ ‘’oh really? What?’’ he asked in an arrogant tone. ‘’you tripped on your tie! You tripped on a bread crumb! You-‘’ ‘’alright! You’ve made your dumb point! But im still not helping.’’ ‘’wh-why?! I- I mean, we, don’t want freddy to be hurt... heh.’’ He looked at me funny. ‘’uh, huh. Sure…’’ ‘’get me some bandages! NOW!’’ I screamed at him. ‘’alright! Alright! Hold your tail! Geez! And- retract the claws missy!’’ ‘’hey, uh, foxy?’’ ‘’yea fred?’’ freddy looked confused. ‘’why did he call you missy? Your, a boy- right?’’ I nodded with an angry frown on my face from my cheeks to my chin. Bonbon then came back with a bag of bandages. ‘’alright. I got you your stupid bandages. Take ‘em!’’ he handed me the bandages. ‘’er…  you guys help me back to my room?’’ freddy asked politely. ‘’sure fred, uh- do you like, want food or a drink or?-‘’ I asked. He replied with-‘’uh, no. I’ve worked you guys up too much!’’ I smiled and sort of blushed then held his hand as we walked him up to his room. ‘’here.’’ I gently wrapped the bandages around his welding wound. ‘’better?’’ I asked. He smiled and nodded without saying a word but with pink around his cheeks. Puppet walked out of the room and back to his box. ‘’hey, foxy?’’ as soon as I was gonna open the door, ‘’yea fred?’’ his face suddenly turned a bright red. ‘’could you… maybe….-‘’ I looked at him. ‘’what freddy?’’ he did a nervous chuckle. ‘’heh… well… could you stay with me for tonight?’’ my face turned pink and I stuttered a bit before saying, ‘’uh... s-s-sure! Ju-just um… where am I g-going to uh- s- stay? Heh…’’ his face looked like a tomato at this point. ‘’ I didn’t think about that…’’ he said nervously. Then suddenly I had an idea. ‘’how about I sleep on the couch?’’ freddys face then turned pink again. ‘’that’s alright.’’ I walked out of the room, my face still pink, and lied down on the couch. Then I thought about things for a moment. ‘’why would he want me to stay with him? And, why did his face go red?’’ I thought aloud. Then pushed the button on my head that turned off my censors, got comfortable, and closed my eyes. And fell asleep.