Draco Malfoy's Point Of View

I Half Expected To Wake Up The Next Morning In Arabella's Bed Meaning Yesterday Was A Dream I Had Mixed Feelings About The Fact That It Wasn't Because Although I Finally Got The Girl I Had To Go To Class . Apparently It Took Twelve Hours For The Entire School To Know Two People Were Together Based On A Necklace . Of Course That's Fine With Me . She Met Me In The Common Room Before Breakfast ' I Didn't Miss Waking Up At Six AM ' She Kissed Me Cheek ' I Prefer Your Rancid Morning Breathe To This ,, I Need Coffee ' Her Coffee Addiction Clearly Didn't Get In The Way Of Her Spending Probably About Twenty Minutes Doing Her Makeup This Morning Though ' So That's Why Your Eyeliner Is Uneven ' It Wasn't ' No It Isn't ' She Grabbed My Hand And We Continued Out Into The World Of Other People And Lots Of Confused First Years . ' Arabella Jade ,, I Should Probably Officially Ask You If You'd Like To Be My Girlfriend ? ' She Pretended To Think About It ' No ' She Gave Me A Serious Look ' I Don't Think About You That Way ,, You're Like A Brother To Me Draco ' She Held Her Serious Look For About Another Second Before Bursting With Laughter ' I'm Kidding ,, Of Course I Wanna Be Your Girlfriend ' I Let Go Of Her Hand And Walked A Little Infront Of Her ' Sorry Offers Off The Table Now Love ' She Pouted ' I'm Prettier Than Pansy Parkinson Anyways You Son Of A Bitch ' Right As She Said That Pansy Turned The Corner Clearly Very Upset ' Excuse Me ? You're Not Pretty ,, Actually You'd Fit In Perfectly In A Weasley Family Photo Ginger Slut ' Rachel And Leanne Came From Somewhere Down The Hall Right As Ginger Slut Was Thrown Out There Oh This Isn't Going To Be Good .. ' Oh Please You Look Like A Bulldog Parkinson ' There Were A Few Oohs From The Gathering Crowd ' At Least Draco Didn't Date Me Out Of Pity Because My Cousin Killed My Best Friend And Then My Daddy Killed Himself ' I Was Going To Step In But At This Point Pansy Deserved Whatever Was Coming Including That Punch In The Jaw And That One To The Nose Okay Maybe Not The One In Her Right Eye But Arabella Just Continued To Punch Her As She Screamed ' At Least With Me He Won't Sit Around Pining For Someone Else The Entire Relationship ,, You Were A Place Holder Pansy And A Barmy Bitch . No One Likes You ..... ' I Cut Her Off Pulling Her Away ' Okay Arabella Time To Go ' Pansy Attempted To Run Towards Her As If To Hit Her So I Let Arabella Throw One Last Punch ... Right As Snape Walked Up ' Arabella Jade Potter ,, Draco Malfoy ,, Pansy Parkinson Follow Me ' Oh Wonderful ' First Day Of School And You're Fighting ? AJ I'm Surprised At You ' She Crossed Her Arms Behind Her Back ' She Started It ' He Looked At Pansy ' Shut Up ,, AJ Explain What Happened ' She Was Picking Her Nails ' Draco And I Were Just Goofing Off And I Jokingly Said I Was Prettier Than Pansy She Walked Up At The Wrong Time And Got Upset Calling Me A Ginger Slut Which Is When I Called Her A Bulldog And She Said Draco Only Wanted To Go Out With Me Because He Pitied Me ... ' He Cut Her Off ' Why Would He Pity You ? ' She Shrugged ' Because Cedric And My Dad Died Within Days Of EachOther Last Year .. Which Is When I Began To Hit Her Calling Her A Place Holder And Excuse My Language A Barmy Bitch That's When Draco Yanked Me Away And I Only Hit Her Again Because She Was Going To Hit Me ' He Looked A Little Shocked And Like He Was Trying Not To Laugh ' So There Wasn't Just One Punch ? ' Arabella Shook Her Head ' I Didn't Count Them Honestly Professor I Was A Little Busy ' He Nodded ' Fifty Points Will Be Taken From Slytherin For Each Of You Three ' Me ? ' Why Me ? ' He Looked At Arabella And Back At Me ' For Using Pansy As A Place Holder . ' Pansy Gasped ' I Want Her Expelled ' Snape Blankly Glared At Her ' Draco ,, AJ You're Dismissed . ' She Was Still Picking Her Fingernails ' I'm Sorry Draco ,, I Shouldn't Have Hit Her ' I Shrugged Throwing My Arm Over Her Should ' She Had It Coming '