Meeting Hawks

This is We'll be together no matter what| Hawks x reader | story do I hope you enjoy 😊

And one thing, the image is your hero suit you can choose one or the other.

Details of your super suit will be menchened later on in the story, you may change the color of the feathers to the color of you wings.

Anyway hope you enjoy 😊

___________________________________

Narrator

You were on your way to the pro hero meaning, when you saw Hawks in the corner of your eye. He was sneaking around you so you won't be able to see him.

Y/N POV

Seeing Hawks moving around side to side, was adorable. instead of pretending I didn't see him I spoke up.

"Hawks I can see you" I told him sweetly while smiling. He answered in a little of a 'come one' tone, "how did you know that it was me" he walked catching up to me.
" I saw you in the corner of my eye and your wings gave it away" I stopped to look at him, giggled a little before taking a feather off his wings.

Hawks POV

I thought that I was sneaking but I guess not -stupied wings- I mutter under my breath while she takes a feather.

" Oww, that hurt you know" I whine stopping beside her, holding my wing. She giggled looking at me with her sparkling e/c (eye color) eyes trying to get another feather.
"Can I have another one" she said fluttering her eyelashes, reaching her hand out to get one. So I move around trying to make sure she didn't pick another one.

"Come on there pretty, please just one more" she wines with a little smile. I don't even know her name but that didn't stop my heart from racing like crazy just looking at her smile.

Your POV

I tried getting another feather to annoying him, which I ' think ' it  worked.... I'm not so sure.
Suddenly the feather started to move - something is going to happen and I don't like it -
I thought, thinking - what is he going to do -  being distracted over my thoughts, the feather went around my neck tickling me.I started to giggle trying not to laugh.

- I knew he was up to something - I thought while trying to get the feather to stop tickling me. "Hawk stop the tickles, that not fair" I chuckle my words and avoiding the feather.

"Life at fair send this is for taking and trying to take another one" he said with a small little smirk on his face. "Come on stop, that's not a good way to introduce yourself". It went from giggles to chuckles to me laughing, it was the most embarrassing this ever. I started to feel heat go all over my face from embarrassment.

He stop but to only tickle me with his hands, I started to run from him avoiding the tickles - we look like little kids playing around, this is embarrassing - I thought still running from Hawks. Then I noticed that he still was using the feather as well, so that fair.

Hawks POV

I ran towards her trying to tickle her, which was easy cuz' I was using my quirk - I'm such a genius - I started to see that she pretty fast a running and that I was running out of breath.

I eventually stopped to catch my breath, unactivateding my quirk, sh le seemed to nodes because she slowly stopped laughing and started to slow down. She comes walking my way seeing me heavily breathing, before I knew it she was standing right in front of me looking down with her (e/c) (eye color) sparkling eyes looking at me with the most cutest face I'd ever seen.

- Shit, she's so cute but how can someone have the cutest face and have the most curved body -
I didn't notice that I was thinking out loud.

"Hum..? Did you say something Hawks?" She said looking at me getting up after taking my breath. " N-no I was thinking out loud on accident" I responded to her. " Oh okay" she told me with a smile but not a second late her smile turned into a smirk. - she's planning something and I don't like it - I said thinking, when she said " umm.. Hawks and I do something, I've been thinking about it and I wanted to know if you'll let me" she said shyly while putting her hands behind he back moving back and forth.

"And what is that" I asked still keeping my guard up just in case. " Just something~ can I do it pleassssee~" she begged with sparkles in her eyes. I calmed down a bit cuz' who can suspect from someone sooo adorable.

Narrator

Hawks didn't think much about it so he calmed down more then said yes to y/n which was a bad idea. Ones you hear Hawks say yes you don't hesitate a bit and you start to tickle hawks and quickly started to run.
Hawks laughed a little and then started to chase, " HEY, get back here!" He said shouting at you to get back. He knew that he wasn't going to get you running so he started to fly towards you and swooped you up bridal style and continued to fly upward.

Y/N got scared and a little hic up came out of her month. She covers her month preventing you from hic uping like a little kitten again.
Hawks kept go higher and higher until stopping at on point.

Hawks POV

"Hey, calm down little kitten, everything is fine" I said in a calming voice to calm her down. "You ass, put me down NOW!" Man she was not happy, " wow wow, clam down kitten you don't need to get so mad" I tried to calm he down again but it didn't work.
"Stop calling me kitten, and put me down" she was really mad but that didn't stop me from teasing her. " Why not huh, you hiccup sounded like a kitten it wa- " I was cut off by her smaking my chest really hard, " I said, put me down"

" Jesses okay okay" at that point I remember that you're in the sky, it was a bad idea but I did what she told me.

"Your wish is my command"